Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Canelo is a Real Fighter - Not Like Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Canelo is a Real Fighter - Not Like Andre Ward!

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez will be taking a big risk when he attempts to become a four-weight world champion when he takes on WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev on November 2 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Kovalev is back in the mega-fight mix after some believing that he was officially done after suffering back to back defeats to Andre Ward in 2016 and 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol...please tell me he did not

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      lol...please tell me he did not
      I think he did

Comment

This is the same guy who said he wasn't sure if he could beat Ward before he fought him, now all of a sudden he isn't a real fighter 😆😆 but we know what this is.

Comment

Kitty Kov is still pawing at Ward. He wants to take revenge out on Canelo. Ward was too clever for the Kov. So let’s call Canelo a real fighter, wink wink

Comment

Kovalev needs a therapist. Ward is still deep in his head. I wonder what he's gonna say when Canelo beats him following Ward's blueprint?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, there Krusher. Especially after you knocked him down and he got up and dominated you. And then in the rematch he disposed of you with body shots. Both times I thought, Andre Ward is not a real fighter. He's the S.O.G.

Comment

Fair comment. Anyone ever re-watched a Ward fight? Thought not.

Comment

No matter what you think of Kovalev or Ward, the fact is that the first fight was close, but Kova won. Now if he had been awarded the decision, like he should have, Ward would have been so pissed out of his mind, that he would have retired! ... Thus, no second fight. (The fact that SOG this retire right after the rematch is proof enough).

Now this said, and to his credit, he did give Kova a rematch and won it. Yes there were a few low blows, but it didn't,t change much to the outcome.

The rest is just boxing fans being haters and being bias..

Comment

Canelo is also a smaller fighter than Ward..So We still gotta see how Canelo handles that weight..
                    & of course Kova is now gonna praise Canelo & S H I T all over Ward who wipped him twice..

Obviously Canelo is gonna go to the body(cause Kova has shown thst's his weak spot)& lets see if Kova doesn't cry & claim low blows like he did against Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X