Brag about this teacher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She should have got at least 20 years.

Why is there this double standard.

She should have been charged with statutory rape and be locked up for a long time.

Comment

She's fat and ugly. This one is gonna scar the kid.

Comment

Amazing how she tries to blame the the kid who had just turned 13.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          The damage she's done to that boy's mind and soul is the same damage as done to a girl.
          How so ?!?!?!?
          I can't recall that last time a 14 year boy got preggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            How so ?!?!?!?
            I can't recall that last time a 14 year boy got preggy.
            A girl's innocence is the same as a boy's innocence, when you turn their childish wonder of the world into sexual depravity and dependancy, the effect on their developing minds is the same. When you get a dog or an animal at a young age, they develop an attachment to you. Sexually seducing a child has similar conditioning effects.

The boy just turned 13, and most girls don't start ovulating until that age, and can't safely deliver a baby until after a few years after that so there aren't many pregnant 13 year old girls either.

When was the last time you recall seeing a pregnant 13 year old girl?
            Last edited by llll; 06-15-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

A girl's innocence is the same as a boy's innocence, when you turn their childish wonder of the world into sexual depravity and dependancy, the effect on their developing minds is the same. When you get a dog or an animal at a young age, they develop an attachment to you. Sexually seducing a child has similar conditioning effects.

The boy just turned 13, and most girls don't start ovulating until that age, and can't safely deliver a baby until after a few years after that so there aren't many pregnant 13 year old girls either.

When was the last time you recall seeing a pregnant 13 year old girl?
              Were you not looking to have sex with girls/women at the age of 13 (or did you already become a man by then) ?!?!?!?

Don't dare make teen boys out to be some kind of cuck !!!!!!!

I've never personally seen a preggy 13 year but they do exist -

''Pregnancies are much less common among girls younger than 15. In 2008, 6.6 pregnancies occurred per 1,000 teens aged 13–14.''

Boys dream about slaying bltches, bro !

Comment

You know, I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my 16 year old neighbor, and then she ****ing destroyed me when she lost interest. The deepest scarring emotional pain I ever experienced it completely broke me.

Maybe that's why I'm so ****ed in relationships now lol... I treat girls like absolute garbage, I get scared when I get too close and too happy and I run away... and I only fall for the girls that hurt me the most. I only go after the girls that are hopeless...

When it comes to love, if it's not toxic I get bored and start looking for another girl until I find one that can destroy me and then I go crazy for her.

That girl really ****ed me lol
                Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Whenever I become too happy or a girl is too perfect I either get bored or scared and find some excuse to leave.

I only fall for the most hopeless the most dangerous, most toxic women imaginable.. I might be a masochist.

I have never had a long term relationship that wasn't as toxic as a nuclear sinkhole.

Comment

Whenever I become too happy or a girl is too perfect I either get bored or scared and find some excuse to leave.

I only fall for the most hopeless the most dangerous, most toxic women imaginable.. I might be a masochist.

I have never had a long term relationship that wasn't as toxic as a nuclear sinkhole.
                    You been drinking? Haha

Comment

You know, I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my 16 year old neighbor, and then she ****ing destroyed me when she lost interest. The deepest scarring emotional pain I ever experienced it completely broke me.

Maybe that's why I'm so ****ed in relationships now lol... I treat girls like absolute garbage, I get scared when I get too close and too happy and I run away... and I only fall for the girls that hurt me the most. I only go after the girls that are hopeless...

When it comes to love, if it's not toxic I get bored and start looking for another girl until I find one that can destroy me and then I go crazy for her.

That girl really ****ed me lol
                      You are that rare, predestined, emotional wreck of a guy.

Most boys aren't.
                      Smash and move.
                      Never cry !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X