Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour: Luis Ortiz is 48! A 55 Year Old Cuban National Team Boxer Told Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Soon as Wilder signs to fight the boogyman..all the excuses come out
    One boxing writer is even questioning why did the commission approve the fight because Ortiz is so old

Comment

Ortiz is definitely not 38. I thought he's in his mid-forties but 48 is quite possible. The guy has over 350 amateur fights.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        he had probably been lying for a long time through his entire amateur career. everyone knows cubans are experienced pros fighting 19 year olds, the incentive was to down play that.
        everyone knows this eh? ...ACTUALLY, there are absolutely ZERO professional sports in Cuba ..i've been there multiple times and i've talked to a lot of locals about sports , if there was professional sports aka sports you're paid for ,why the hell would they float away on rafts to USA to get paid ? ..don't make stuff up and make lame terms like "everyone knows this" to try and diminish the superiority of Cuban boxing. now carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
          everyone knows this eh? ...ACTUALLY, there are absolutely ZERO professional sports in Cuba ..i've been there multiple times and i've talked to a lot of locals about sports , if there was professional sports aka sports you're paid for ,why the hell would they float away on rafts to USA to get paid ? ..don't make stuff up and make lame terms like "everyone knows this" to try and diminish the superiority of Cuban boxing. now carry on.
          What superiority? They get their asses whooped once they get out the kiddy pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
            What superiority? They get their asses whooped once they get out the kiddy pool.
            were talking about amateur boxing/olympics...because you know thats all there is in cuba ..so read first before you come in here sounding like a fool.

Comment

THIS is what were talking about here.

Comment

and of course before you say they arent superior to america look at this first

"United States is about 89 times bigger than Cuba. Cuba is approximately 110,860 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Cuba is ~11 million people (313 million more people live in United States)"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Things that keep rising everytime it's talked about:
                  • Canelo's weight against Khan
                  • Jacobs weight against GGG
                  • Ortiz age
                  And the fish I caught last weekend.

Comment

just cut him in half and count the rings like they do with the trees

Comment

If that's true then I'm very impressed. A man pushing 50 who can still compete at the highest level. Remember this is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X