No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Consider a Return To Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Consider a Return To Welterweight

Former two division champion Miguel Cotto has not fully deserted the welterweight division. As Cotto counts down the days until his challenge of Yuri Foreman for the WBA' junior middleweight title, he doesn't rule out a drop back in weight for the right fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Good for Cotto, I hope he wins over Yuri. I rather want to see Cotto fighting Margarito or Pacquiao.

Comment

Hell yeah but I say bring Margarito up to 154 for it!

Comment

Shocker. You mean Cotto is only fighting Foreman as a means to get back on his feet? You mean the 5'7"-ish Cotto isn't going to try and reign at 154?

Comment

Hope he'll fight Floyd next if he beats Yuri and Pac-Floyd could not agree to fight each other...

Comment

Cotto isnt gonna fight cheato his ass became a star thanks to cotto with his cheating so cotto v.s pac 2 make it happen cotto will win this time or bring on floyd cotto is never scared to fight any1 n wants the best i will be there june 5

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              Shocker. You mean Cotto is only fighting Foreman as a means to get back on his feet? You mean the 5'7"-ish Cotto isn't going to try and reign at 154?
              Wow you didn't read the article did you?

"If the better opponent was at at 147 we would go back down."

Cotto only fights the best. 154 has a lot of exciting match ups and sure as hell would go to war with Williams, Martinez, and Angulo with no problem. I want to see him fight Margarito too though. Cotto just opened up the oppurtunity to save his career and possibly retire with an amazing HOF resume, possibly all time great status if he had a complete takeover at 154, beat margarito, and beat Manny which is a pretty good stretch but you can't tell me he wouldn't be an ATG if he did that.

Comment

Hes gonna defend the belt at 154 thats y cotto pac 2 will happen at 154

Comment

If I were Cotto...knowing what I know now the only fight I would want is Margarito at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                    Hope he'll fight Floyd next if he beats Yuri and Pac-Floyd could not agree to fight each other...
                    God no hopefully he retires win or lose

Comment

Working...
                    X