I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I would if I could, Larry.

Unfortunately, bans are admin territory, and I'll never have a say in that matter until I become one. However, I can and will put in a good word for you, publicly.

REED, Boston, Stick - Bring Larry back, guys. He might be crazier than a ****house rat, but he's learned his lesson, and more importantly - He's family.
    Thank you man,if nothing else comes of it i thank you for calling me family

Comment

Larry can be off the charts at times, but I think it is more because he wears his heart on his sleeve and lets his emotions get the better of him. He is a good guy. I have had tons of conversations with him and he has always treated me with the utmost respect.

I think it would be nice to see him back again. I know my words mean nothing, and I am sure the admins feel Larry's plea may seem like a broken record. I ask you this though, with all the bad you experienced from Larry, I am sure there were more times he made you laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Larry can be off the charts at times, but I think it is more because he wears his heart on his sleeve and lets his emotions get the better of him. He is a good guy. I have had tons of conversations with him and he has always treated me with the utmost respect.

I think it would be nice to see him back again. I know my words mean nothing, and I am sure the admins feel Larry's plea may seem like a broken record. I ask you this though, with all the bad you experienced from Larry, I am sure there were more times he made you laugh.
        thank you................

Comment

Hell atleast on here i was e-rich..laugh at me all you want but it was one of the best times in my life..i was a trillionaire

Comment

Larry does the 25 to Life ban in installment plans.

Let him eat on parole.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
              Hell atleast on here i was e-rich..laugh at me all you want but it was one of the best times in my life..i was a trillionaire
              what did you do to get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                He was racist towards blacks (oh wait that was someone Terrel LOL..I forget what larry did). He also supposedly murdered those cute puppies in his avi, but that is just a rumor.
                Last edited by deanrw; 03-31-2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  remember that thread i made bout letting my 5 year old watch ****? it was a joke...a terrible joke at that,i thought i was posting something to make people laugh but it was dumb..banstick unbanned me as log as i stayed out of trouble but someone else rebanned me again a few hours later and has kept banning me since,whoever it is im sorry and it was not serious.i love my kids and anyone who i have personally talked to or is my friend on facebook can verify this..i am a strange case.i have custody of all 3 of my kids,and 2 baby mammas who are not around in their lives so i do vent at times.i was wrong and i am sorry..but it was not true and i am an over protective parent because of what i went through ,i never want my kids to sell dope,get shot or go to jail.all i want to do is be normal

Comment

negged........

Comment

I'm about to cry. Please give Larry another chance. Please!

Comment

Working...
                      X