Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gayemaker to star in some ****ty cheap reality TV show...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's had insects on him just now, but it's a dull show so far.

There's no real surprises to the Gaye's character. Obviously a lot of the more obnoxious stuff is there for fight hype, but he's not a humble man.

Comment

Comment

I thought this was some thread where I'd enjoy reading annie's rants. Boy was I wrong. Gay.

Comment

They have to eat all kinds of stuff in this show, Kadyo... kangaroo testicles, spiders, ****roaches, the lot.

Imagine if they had to eat d*gs... you'd think it was an all you can eat family buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            He's had insects on him just now, but it's a dull show so far.

There's no real surprises to the Gaye's character. Obviously a lot of the more obnoxious stuff is there for fight hype, but he's not a humble man.
            He has come across as a self-satisfied twat so far, much more so than I expected. Keeps going on about how he has nothing to prove and how he would win all the challenges.

He seems to think he's above the show and the other contestants for no real reason - it's a bit like he acts towards the heavyweight division.

If that's the case, why bother taking part (in either)? oh yeah I forgot, money.

Comment

Helen Flannigan is an annoying bint

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Helen Flannigan is an annoying bint
                Does Haye want to show her his hayemaker???????????????

Comment

He had to sing the other day as part of a task (he wasn't bad for a regular joe).

But that's trivia. Here's the important thing. Wank away, lads, and remember: it's not gay if you like boxing.

Comment

It has to be said that this has been a pretty boring edition of the programme.

The 12th series in ten years, the first time this programme aired it saw Nigel Benn threatening to KO Uri Geller. That's TV gold, innit?

This... it's just people getting on. The Gaye has been a bit conceited, but has decent people skills and seems fairly likeable in real life. When contestants get evicted he's the one they most cite as the guy they'd like to win it.

So on the public votes the 12 contestants are now down to three, and he's still in the show. Even if he loses now, it's still a success for him. BUT... far more importantly...

Comment

Gaye out 3rd.

Sounds **** in a way - he left a Green Teefess soap actress and a *****cat Doll - but it's a decent achievement.

Comment

Working...
                      X