No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Not actually the "full fight" as the title says, but it shows the action for those that missed it.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Not actually the "full fight" as the title says, but it shows the action for those that missed it.

ALEX ARIZA! where r u!??

Comment

Early stoppage, not to say Garcia wouldn't have finished him.

But Khan did nothing wrong tonight. This TKO could've gone either way. Luck of the draw, Garcia got it.

Those exchanges were fierce and either fighter could've gotten dropped.

Comment

always love garcias counterpunch.Dude is a natural

Comment

Not an early stoppage at all. Any other referee would've stopped it after the first knockdown, Khan was all over the ****ing place stumbling all over himself doing the Judah chicken dance.

Comment

I wish I could give you green. That first wild ass left hook had me laughing and cheering so loud.

Comment

Definitely not an early stoppage.

A late one, more than anything.

Khan was taking an absolute beating there.

Comment

You seriously don't know how UPSET I am that NO ONE IN KHANS CORNER POURED COLD WATER ON HIM.

JESUS CHRIST im not even a fuc king trainer and I would have known better. I mean for gods sake that's the first thing you do when a fighter has wobbly legs.../.

Comment

Khan needs to learn to take the full 8 seconds before he gets up.

His problem is every time he's dropped, he tries to jump right up. That's why he was falling all over the place after the first knockdown.

But after the 3rd knockdown, Bayless asked him to come forward and he did while saying he was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by QS2 View Post
                    ALEX ARIZA! where r u!??
                    ARiza would have poured water on him..

Comment

Working...
                    X