No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Wow, that has the rank as the most honest post I've ever read. Hope everything is good with you.

However, your sniping at Joshua seems to be unjust. Everything he seems to do people like you have some sort of problem with him. You're just looking to bad mouth him and accuse him of things he's quite clearly not guilty of.

With Wladimir, he's looking to pick his brains and learn from him because he's done this for much longer than Joshua has. That's a good thing because it shows Joshua isn't ignorant and that he doesn't know it all. He's willing to take in as much information as he can to further his career and help him to stay on top. He's in this for the long term. That's good for a young fighter that he's willing to learn.

Joshua isn't so much as using Wladimir, he's just asking him to give him as much advice as he can for the betterment of his own career. And with that comes a natural friendship. But the way you make it seem is that Joshua is selfish and doesn't really care about Wladimir at all when that couldn't be further from the truth. Joshua speaks very highly of Wladimir and respects him for what he's achieved and hopes to have a similar career himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Just stop with the toxic posts, man. Joshua seems an alright fella and doesn't deserve the kind of comments you give him. It comes off as very unjust, That's all.
    Everythings cool mate, getting there.

Yeah looking back at yesterday I was out of order. I've had a clouded view of aj since the Whyte fight. I should be less critical and to be fair, who am I to criticise him he's doing better then I expected in the sport.

The klitschko friendship is a good thing although in regards to fury I don't think any advice can be given to aj other then wlad saying "aj he is a nightmare he does head feint like a 6 foot 9 rooster and never stops moving, hit him more then I did if you can"

And yeah I will stop with the negative **** no need for it I got more angry at the replies on here then my original irk with aj then it just went over the top.

In actual truth I respect any man getting in that ring, it's a lonely place at the lowest level which I've competed in the ams so I respect the pros a hell of a lot. And from now no more toxic posts at all, I'll ignore the Internet gangsters and focus on my own ****. Thanks for the Advice mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Nobody fears bum squad

Whyte cant wait to take his soul
      the same whyte that lost to chinsora an a.j.. who is whtye? Ortiz stops aj and whtye same night. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        It’s a colloquial term but let’s look at your last post. Do you know the difference between too and to? I hope so. Let’s not try to be tough guys on the net because your big mouth would be quiet if I was in front of you.You are a nobody acting tough because you are on the net. You little weasel.
        Lol.. keyboard warriors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          Everythings cool mate, getting there.

Yeah looking back at yesterday I was out of order. I've had a clouded view of aj since the Whyte fight. I should be less critical and to be fair, who am I to criticise him he's doing better then I expected in the sport.

The klitschko friendship is a good thing although in regards to fury I don't think any advice can be given to aj other then wlad saying "aj he is a nightmare he does head feint like a 6 foot 9 rooster and never stops moving, hit him more then I did if you can"

And yeah I will stop with the negative **** no need for it I got more angry at the replies on here then my original irk with aj then it just went over the top.

In actual truth I respect any man getting in that ring, it's a lonely place at the lowest level which I've competed in the ams so I respect the pros a hell of a lot. And from now no more toxic posts at all, I'll ignore the Internet gangsters and focus on my own ****. Thanks for the Advice mate.
          Cool. No problem my man.

Comment

Working...
          X