No announcement yet.

Loma/Garcia.. Quite a size difference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    So what wins? Too big, too strong or too fast, too skilled?
    Normally, I follow the "good big 'un always beats a good little 'un" policy.

But in the case of Loma and Mikey, it just so happens that Loma's strongest asset - speed - is in direct contrast to Mikey's weakest - he isn't too fast - and that would make this a difficult match to predict, and a more even match than Loma vs Rigo, imo.

Comment

besides the humongous head, there isn't much difference. Loma is fit and Mickey is smooth like a coke can

Comment

they will weigh the same and more or less the same height. maybe mikey looks bigger when not training. imo height and weight is all what matters. if one puts on weight after weigh in dont mean its a good thing. look at floyds career, he had the speed and agility advantage cause of people eating there feelings after weigh in.

simme?

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          Loma looking like mikeys ventriloquist puppet
          That is EXACTLY what I thought when I looked at that picture. Loma should be sitting on Garcia's knee.

Comment

Mikey might be 5 to 7 pounds bigger when both are in lean shape. I think it's a close fight at 135. I give Loma a slight edge to win on points. Mikey would probably be the one most likely to win by KO.

Comment

Mikey's shoulders are so much wider. Never knew his head was that Yuge though.

Comment

get mikey on that vada testing!!

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
                  besides the humongous head, there isn't much difference. Loma is fit and Mickey is smooth like a coke can
                  in the other pictires from the other thread, look at theor arms. loma's body is clearly smaller than mikeys.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    You will always look superior in boxing if you keep fighting bums
                    Wait, What Wilder has something to do with this?

Comment

Mikey for sure has broader shoulders, he is a little wider.

This fight is happening, these guys have been calling each other out, making an appearance together. 100% they trying to build this fight...

Expect more headlines, potential tensions down the road etc to sell the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X