View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 03:13 PM #238
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 44,236.61
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Maybe. Time will tell I guess. I'd imagine history will be somewhat kinder to Gennady however cos he fought in the States and for a few years was considered the man in his division which Sven never was.

I think you're rather missing my point however. If you want to get out your soapbox and bullhorn and try to convince the world that Golovkin really only has 2 defenses (down somewhat, I'm noticing, from the 8 or so you were arguing vociferously for last year) I ain't gonna stand in your way, I'm merely pointing out that you've probably got your work cut out.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
if you want to pretend that me saying he only has 2 top contender defences translates as only 2 defences you'll have your work cut out.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote