Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Offers Charlo One-Fight Deal For Andrade May Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I think its the opposite, that's why I don't want them to fight now but I DO want to see that fight, it would be a good one & I think Boo Boo outboxes Mall. I say the top 3 are:

1. Nelo
    2. Boo Boo
    3. Mall
    I agree, but can’t just sit around and beg for fight by beating no hopers... these threats like mall and boo boo need to beat a notable name and they can get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      andrade has canelo, golovkin, jacbos etc on his network

his promoter promotes one of the top 2 biggest draws in boxing in AJ...yet he cant leverage that into getting andrade a fight

imagine spence was over there at the pbc fighting polish and british HWs who barely crack the division top 10 when he has porter, mikey, thurman, pac and danny sitting on his network?
      Yea that's on his promoter. Eddie Hearn needs to step it up. That's why I loved seeing him offer Charlo a one fight deal to take on Andrade. That's a good step in the right direction. If you can't get your guy the fight he wants fight the next best guys to force the issue. I just wonder if he's willing to let Andrade fight Charlo on a PBC aligned network if that's what it takes to get the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Deontay Wilder's biggest PPV event was a heavyweight unification fight. It sold comparably to Canelo vs. Liam Smith, Canelo vs. Alfredo Angulo and Canelo vs. Erislandy Lara. Even if you remove Canelo vs. Mayweather from consideration each and every other Canelo PPV sold anywhere from twice as much to more than four times as much.
        If you want to use the strictest criteria possible and declare that boxing is only allowed to have one star, be my guest. I don't argue opinions.

Comment

• So we saying after all that mouth from charlo and pbc Charlo fans about Andrade that for a number of different reasons they don't want that fight?

Comment

• GBP is lining up Munguia to take Jermall's belt. By this time next year Munguia will be considered the A-Side, even without a belt, when he sets his eyes on Charlo. If Charlo gets by Munguia, which I don't think he will, then maybe Canelo will grace him by looking his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Yea that's on his promoter. Eddie Hearn needs to step it up. That's why I loved seeing him offer Charlo a one fight deal to take on Andrade. That's a good step in the right direction. If you can't get your guy the fight he wants fight the next best guys to force the issue. I just wonder if he's willing to let Andrade fight Charlo on a PBC aligned network if that's what it takes to get the fight.
              he offered charlo(allegedly) with DAZNs money and blessing though..its like "here overpay charlo see if you can get him to fight because we arent letting him fight any of our top MWs"....thats a problem in itself right there yet nobody seems to think so...theyre all just like "well they offered charlo a butt ton of money so yeah whats the deal charlo"...

like i said..imagine spence is over at the pbc fighting nobody after nobody with all those WWs sitting there....imagine the hate and flack ......whats the deal with DAZN...why cant hearn land a top MW right at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                Andrade makes Charlo look like a little 4yr old kid throwing sand in a sand box if/when Charlo steps up to the challenge...
                Nah it’s a 50/50 fight.

Both are talented but both lack any quality wins at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  It's not a 50/50 fight, so that doesn't make any sense. If Jarrell Miller offers Joshua $60 million, Miller doesn't become the A-side if Joshua doesn't offer Miller $60 million.

And Charlo is contractually tied to PBC and PBC is contractually tied to Fox and Showtime.

However, when B-sides can make way more crossing the street than they can make at home, things can be worked out. But that's not the case here. Charlo is the A-side. He's not going to cross the street to fight a B-side. If Canelo offers him $15 million, he'll cross the street.
                  So now your affiliated with PBC???
                  Are you gonna deny the video where Charlo says he's his own boss and free to fight wherever he wants??? That's clearly stating he's NOT tied to Fox or Showtime.
                  Charlo said he'll take a one fight deal to fight on DAZN well there it is...

Wonder how your gonna spin this now???😆

And I'm willing to bet Charlo WON'T cross the Street to fight Canelo for 15 million.
                  He'll pull the same card Erroll Spence did when Golden Boy offered him 20 million to cross the street and fight Canelo....
                  "Oh you never accept the first offer",.....
                  You remember that right??? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Is Charlo's side willing to pay Andrade $7 million to cross the street? If not then they aren't the financial A-side in this equation.

Of course Canelo should take the $50 million if it was offered to him. He is contractually tied to DAZN, though.

Charlo on the other hand is supposedly his own boss.

Good comments. And word is that Eddie just announced today that if they pay Andrade 7 million then he will let Andrade fight Charlo on Fox instead. So now Charlo is really going to look bad and all the PBC boys are going to have to put up or shut up. !

Comment

• Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                      GBP is lining up Munguia to take Jermall's belt. By this time next year Munguia will be considered the A-Side, even without a belt, when he sets his eyes on Charlo. If Charlo gets by Munguia, which I don't think he will, then maybe Canelo will grace him by looking his way.
                      Mungia doesn’t have a chance in hell of beating anyone the caliber of Charlo or Andrade at this point. He would get destroyed. He needs some serious work !! He’s going to need years to get there.

Comment

Working...
                      X