Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Russian Sock Puppets on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Who are the Russian Sock Puppets on this forum?

You probably know who they are, they are rabid supporters of Trump while being pro Russia. These Kremlinbots have many alts and are part of a huge state sponsored troll farm.

Who are these trolls?

Elizabeth Warren released her DNA which showed she had a Native American ancestor 6 generation ago or something like that. Why this is significant is because she would have to put that issue to rest before challenging Trump in 2020. Who else can beat him? You might think anybody but Trump will surely be stronger as the incumbent unless he does something really unpopular between now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      Elizabeth Warren released her DNA which showed she had a Native American ancestor 6 generation ago or something like that. Why this is significant is because she would have to put that issue to rest before challenging Trump in 2020. Who else can beat him? You might think anybody but Trump will surely be stronger as the incumbent unless he does something really unpopular between now and then.

The Russian bots will be out in force!
      Last edited by COVID-19; 10-15-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Russian troll farms are just a made up conspiracy theory by the butthurt left. Most online shills are paid by ShareBlue/Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          Russian troll farms are just a made up conspiracy theory by the butthurt left. Most online shills are paid by ShareBlue/Soros.
          I was accused of being a Russian bot on another forum I talk politics on by a rabid D superfan person.

In defending myself from that false charge, I pointed out how I'd been a member of that forum since 2003.

His response was that the Russians had put the bots online decades before they went to use them in the 2016 election, or some such nonsense.

I'm telling you, those grubers and D superfans really do believe that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I was accused of being a Russian bot on another forum I talk politics on by a rabid D superfan person.

In defending myself from that false charge, I pointed out how I'd been a member of that forum since 2003.

His response was that the Russians had put the bots online decades before they went to use them in the 2016 election, or some such nonsense.

You're a sleeper bot

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I don't think they do, deep down. Libtards use the Russian Bot slur when they can't come up with anything factual, or can't reply with a good counter-argument.

Comment

It looks like troll farm has been activated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
                  It looks like troll farm has been activated.
                  even better,i am in mother russia right now, greetings from moscow

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
                    You probably know who they are, they are rabid supporters of Trump while being pro Russia. These Kremlinbots have many alts and are part of a huge state sponsored troll farm.

Who are these trolls?

Sterling Archer
                    mathed
                    Stefan Tosic

Comment

Working...
                    X