Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randle will likely be gone. There is no way the Lakers can pay him what he wants when his contract is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Randle will likely be gone. There is no way the Lakers can pay him what he wants when his contract is up.
      Then fook it......Kuz it is....

Comment

• Ingram has been playing like ****....i'd probably have more hope in his potential if he wasn't such a bad FT shooter for his build and size...

Kuzma is a stud, hopefully the other youngins let him shine instead of getting salty when he takes their minutes...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Ingram has been playing like ****....i'd probably have more hope in his potential if he wasn't such a bad FT shooter for his build and size...

Kuzma is a stud, hopefully the other youngins let him shine instead of getting salty when he takes their minutes...
          Can't wait for the Reg Season to start......

Comment

Ingram has been playing like ****....i'd probably have more hope in his potential if he wasn't such a bad FT shooter for his build and size...

ingram is destine to be a bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Ingram is destine to be a bust.
              If he is expected to be a scorer he will definitely underperform a lot, D'Angelo got a lot of **** from fans and he had shown a lot more by this time in his career...everyone's just in love with Ingram because of his KD-esque body but Durant has always been a scorer and FT shooting says a lot about your shooting...I just don't see the potential from Ingram as a consistent scorer...I only see him as a potential streaky kind of guy who maybe adds decent putbacks to his offensive arsenal and its gonna be at least another year for him to develop NBA strength if not 2...i just hope they don't overpay him by the time his contract's up. I'm already writing him off to make significant impact this year tbh unless Lonzo really makes everyone into a beast.
              Last edited by -Hyperion-; 10-12-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

If he is expected to be a scorer he will definitely underperform a lot, D'Angelo got a lot of **** from fans and he had shown a lot more by this time in his career...everyone's just in love with Ingram because of his KD-esque body but Durant has always been a scorer and FT shooting says a lot about your shooting...I just don't see the potential from Ingram as a consistent scorer...I only see him as a potential streaky kind of guy who maybe adds decent putbacks to his offensive arsenal and its gonna be at least another year for him to develop NBA strength if not 2...i just hope they don't overpay him by the time his contract's up. I'm already writing him off to make significant impact this year tbh unless Lonzo really makes everyone into a beast.
                at least you guys drafted Kyle Kuzma. ingrams numbers and playing time this year might go down if kuzma turns into a legit stud.

Kuzma and Randle are the lakers best young front court players this season.

Deangelo is kinda underrated. He might average over 20 ppg for the Brooklyn Nets.

Comment

• Kuzma is the truth. That foot work looks like he's been in the league for 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    ingram is destine to be a bust.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X