No announcement yet.

Golovkin - canelo ii

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin - canelo ii

For Boxing sake, I hope GGG Ko’s Canelo. Again I hope we still see the very best of GGG and that he hasn’t faded in any way. As brilliant as he has been, he’s no spring chicken. smash the drug cheat

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    For Boxing sake, I hope GGG Ko’s Canelo. Again I hope we still see the very best of GGG and that he hasn’t faded in any way. As brilliant as he has been, he’s no spring chicken. smash the drug cheat
    unfortunately for you canelo is not a bum like all the others ggg has fought before him with the exception of jacobs..

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      unfortunately for you canelo is not a bum like all the others ggg has fought before him with the exception of jacobs..
      this x 2... there would be no KO here...

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        Unfortunately for you GGG is a damn good fighter who beat Canelo before and will beat him again. If GGG's former opponents were such bums why does Saunders keep defending his title against so called bums GGG already KOed?

Comment

GGG is well past prime just as you say. He is still good enough to KO Canelo and any other middleweight fighting today. GGG is a 2 to 1 betting favorite so the pros who handicap boxers as part of their living think GGG will probably win. A KO win by GGG would take the questionable judges out of the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Unfortunately for you GGG is a damn good fighter who beat Canelo before and will beat him again. If GGG's former opponents were such bums why does Saunders keep defending his title against so called bums GGG already KOed?
            you just answered your own question..BECAUSE THEY ARE BUMS and are not a threat...

Comment

Will age be the excuse if GGG loses?

Comment

This is the umpteenth thread in this topic. Abel Sanchez must know how to generate buzz.

Expect the rematch to be like the first fight. Maybe a little more effort from both guys in the first several rounds -- which could prove to make the difference. Neither guy wants to "give away" early rounds this time.

Golovkin is getting old, which could matter. How many good 36 year olds can you name, especially ones who eat lots of punches?

But mostly I'm expecting a competitive fight that goes to the cards. And the cards are rigged for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  This is the umpteenth thread in this topic. Abel Sanchez must know how to generate buzz.
                  And we only have 3 months to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post

Expect the rematch to be like the first fight. Maybe a little more effort from both guys in the first several rounds -- which could prove to make the difference. Neither guy wants to "give away" early rounds this time.

Golovkin is getting old, which could matter. How many good 36 year olds can you name, especially ones who eat lots of punches?

But mostly I'm expecting a competitive fight that goes to the cards. And the cards are rigged for Canelo.
                    And the cards are rigged for Canelo.

Yeah that's a problem...

Comment

Working...
                    X