Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How open are you with your wife/partner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Were you trying to high 5 yourself through her orifices? You could have just stuck a rabbit up her ass to get the carrot you know.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Were you trying to high 5 yourself through her orifices? You could have just stuck a rabbit up her ass to get the carrot you know.
      Haha! She was open to pretty much anything, so I decided I wanted to try wear her like a pair of gloves. We got through a lot of bondage, bdsm, rough, extreme style stuff before getting to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I was dating a girl a while back but never felt comfortable enough to tell her of my lust for muscle babes and fantasies of being rendered helpless by a domineering woman.

Is it normal to be hesitant to open up about these things with your wife/girlfriend/etc?
        There are many dudes out there that can help you with that fantasy.

Comment

I was dating a girl a while back but never felt comfortable enough to tell her of my lust for muscle babes and fantasies of being rendered helpless by a domineering woman.

Is it normal to be hesitant to open up about these things with your wife/girlfriend/etc?
          Yes, it's normal. I assume she wasn't a muscle babe? If you did you could make your girlfriend feel very uncomfortable. How would you feel if your girlfriend told you about her fantasize about men who looks nothing like you?

We should all keep some fantasies to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Yes, it's normal. I assume she wasn't a muscle babe? If you did you could make your girlfriend feel very uncomfortable. How would you feel if your girlfriend told you about her fantasize about men who looks nothing like you?

We should all keep some fantasies to ourselves.

Yeah that's a good point. She may have been down to boss me around and stuff but the muscular, athletic thing would just be something she couldn't live up to.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              There are many dudes out there that can help you with that fantasy.

I ain't gay! I swear to God I ain't!

Comment

I think you're gay my friend, or bi. Me personally, I would keep that under wraps.

Comment

I ain't gay! I swear to God I ain't!
                  You're as queer as a ten dollar bill elf ****er!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqvCOSwGdg

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    You're as queer as a ten dollar bill elf ****er!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqvCOSwGdg

I'm a real man

Comment

I'm a real man
                      Real men can be ****s too ***gy claus!

Comment

Working...
                      X