No announcement yet.

A Coup of the Limey Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Coup of the Limey Lounge

My names Gerry, me and Rich Loc (aka Bateman) are takin' over this joint. However, we are generous leaders, and give to our underlings. You can suckle our breasts, which contain psilocybin, and we also give a good bumming to anybody who wags their touche in our cockrection.

Also, I used to be GMitchell, widely considered to be the best and funniest member the forum has ever seen. Of course, plenty of noobs wont know who I am, but who gives a **** about them? In time we will run them from the forum, like the snakes from Ireland.

Is that magical skull thingy still about?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
      My names Gerry, me and Rich Loc (aka Bateman) are takin' over this joint. However, we are generous leaders, and give to our underlings. You can suckle our breasts, which contain psilocybin, and we also give a good bumming to anybody who wags their touche in our cockrection.

Also, I used to be GMitchell, widely considered to be the best and funniest member the forum has ever seen. Of course, plenty of noobs wont know who I am, but who gives a **** about them? In time we will run them from the forum, like the snakes from Ireland.
      kool story sunshine......................now

go suck ****

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        Is that magical skull thingy still about?
        Yes man, getting strong "Project xx1 loves his Dad's cock in his earlobe" vibes at the minute.

Comment

fck up hair lip

Comment

ITT: Disrespectful noobs who don't know their place.

Comment

So were you a ****? Why were you banned? Assuming you're not one of those dinnermashers from the boxing forum, pleased to have you.

Now you need to start a thread nuthugging Nigel Benn and you'll be properly re-initiated here. :UK:

Comment

I couldn't find the GMitchell's skull thread, but I found this one...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...trius+Mitchell

I remember this topic and thought it was another Anorak alt. Funny ****.

Comment

Can't believe it was 3 years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                    I couldn't find the GMitchell's skull thread, but I found this one...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...trius+Mitchell

I remember this topic and thought it was another Anorak alt. Funny ****.
                    Pretty funny thread. You'll be a fine addition to this place Gmitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X