No announcement yet.

Condit vs Macdonald 2 in Montrael in March! UFC 157-58

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condit vs Macdonald 2 in Montrael in March! UFC 157-58

The first fight was so freakin sick. Dramatic comeback ending but their both sooo much better then they were back then. Macdonald has matured and getting better with every experience in the cage but I think he could have finished Penn but was tenatitive at the end. Carlos is a straight up killer now even though he just loss the title fight of the year.

Macdonald isn't on GSP's level yet so I'm still rootin for and picking Condit. Just something I don't like about Macdonald like Bones Jones. I think ultimately Macdonald will have his moments but Condit will find a way to finish him again!

If Macdonald does manage to win though, and then beats a Fitch/Hendricks/Kos type of fighter they say they won't fight but Macdonalds like Jones I think and after a few more big wins hes not gonna wanna wait for too long. Its not like Big Nog who even if he earned a title shot would have an easier time stepping down from a fight with Dos Santos since his careers almost up and its Dos Santos time. But if GSP fights Anderson, it won't be a long wait for Macdonald since I don't think GSP will be the same after Silva knocks him out.

Rory is going to wreck Condit.....

Comment

Should be great, both fighters have improved considerably. It'll be interested to see how it plays out, Rory is stronger in the clinch and has better wrestling that's for sure.

Comment

I can't help that people are over hyping Rorya lil' bit. He impressed me with his stand up but BJ was past his prime and has business in the Welterweight division.

Anyways this will be a very good fight. I wonder what Rory is gonna do if he eventually makes his way up the rankings to a point where fighting GSP is inevitable.

Comment

I just have to say how the **** did Rory not finish BJ Penn?

I mean come on in that 2nd round BJ Penn was a punching bag and was one decent combination from getting the fight stopped yet Rory kept just standing there throwing a jab and hook then backing up.

If he cant finish a guy that is that beaten up you are going to suffer some dramatic losses. Never let fighters hang around like that if you have the chance to take them out.

Comment

Condit TKO's Rory again

Rory has never beaten a top 10 WW and ins't beating a Top 3 WW in Condit

Comment

Working...
            X