HOLY CRAP, vitali better stay away from haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    This is Haye's 6th Heavyweight fight>

If you expected him to ko wlad after only 4 heavyweight fights then you must not think much of Wlad.
    You're an idiot.. he's only 1 fight removed from The Wladimir fight. So suddenly this fight means he's ready to Smash Wlad and Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
      See, I dont think you can have an inside game against Wlad. He doesnt give anyone the chance to get any inside game going when they get that close.

IMO Wlad's biggest weapon against the smaller guys is that little half step back he does when they move in, he just steps right out of range and pokes out his jab as hes going backwards. In that little clip you have where Haye gets to Wlad, Wlad was slightly off balance and didnt have time to move backwards.
      This. You have to beat Wlad at his own game to beat him. He would never let an opponent stand in front of him and work on the inside; any fighter coming in with that gameplan will lose badly.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Let me see if I understand what you're saying. You're basically saying that in his past fight against Wlad (1 year ago) Haye wasn't even entering his prime, but now after one year inactive, and fighting against a guy who had 2 defeats in his past 3 fights, is entering his prime and is a different fighter? Now I saw Chisora beating Helenius I do agree with that, but still I don't think Chisora is a top level boxer, he's not crap but he's not top level.
        12 rounds with Wlad is worth a lifetime of experience.

That loss is not nearly as bad as Wlad's KO loss to Puritty. At least Haye lost to an actual champion and went the distance.

Haye wins arematch which is why the rematch will never happen. I cant wait to hear the excuses from K2 in the coming years.

Comment

The kilts will make all the excuses in the world with that ***** of a WBC president sucking them backing them to duck haye

Comment

well the heavy weight division, is the brothers 1&2 then Haye at no. 3 and then a yawning chasm of a gap to the rest. the only fight that is any way interesting involving the brothers is a haye fight as he is the only one with any bit of a chance at all of beating one of them

Comment

Working...
            X