Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG JMM v Pac 3 should have started a fire for fight review and reversals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG JMM v Pac 3 should have started a fire for fight review and reversals.

Just watched this fight for the first time Manny besides the 1st round won 2-3 other rounds... its a shame it reminds me sorta of Floyd V Castillo 1... But more disgusting because its 2011 and everyone involved in the judging even the corrupt 114-114 should be suspended... this fight happen 3-4 weeks ago and im just getting my laptop back to watch it, and, CANT believe this horrible a$$-decision just seems to have blown over....

Manny Pacquiao isnt overrated he just got his ass thoroughly handed to him by a superior fighter and after 3 fights win lose or draw its apparent who the better fighter is when the 2 stand toe 2 toe.. Juan Manuel Marquez... Styles make fights but with that performance, its safe to say Floyd Mayweather can fight who ever he wants to...

Khan, Manny, Cotto, Bradley, Martinez < Mayweather

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
    Just watched this fight for the first time
    ya but who would take your opinion seriously it's one of the biggest fights of the year and you only found time in your busy schedule to watch it now? might as well ask John Tesh what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
      Just watched this fight for the first time Manny besides the 1st round won 2-3 other rounds... its a shame it reminds me sorta of Floyd V Castillo 1... But more disgusting because its 2011 and everyone involved in the judging even the corrupt 114-114 should be suspended... this fight happen 3-4 weeks ago and im just getting my laptop back to watch it, and, CANT believe this horrible a$$-decision just seems to have blown over....

Manny Pacquiao isnt overrated he just got his ass thoroughly handed to him by a superior fighter and after 3 fights win lose or draw its apparent who the better fighter is when the 2 stand toe 2 toe.. Juan Manuel Marquez... Styles make fights but with that performance, its safe to say Floyd Mayweather can fight who ever he wants to...

Khan, Manny, Cotto, Bradley, Martinez < Mayweather

Comment

I guess I disagree with most on this.

JMM landed at a lower % than the other two fights and more importantly he was outlanded significantly for the first time in any of the fights. So I don't see how if the first 2 fights were draws or close this fight can be his....

He did less than the other 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
        X