Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mayweather team have to argue with ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Mayweather team have to argue with ortiz?

What is the point of some of the goons in team Mayweather to argue straight with ortiz.

Especially one fat one that looks like an alien. Your fat ass wont be the one fighting so stop moving your gums.

How I hate loud teams who are loud for no reason. Can't show respect to the profession/fighter.

Seems to me like Floyd is stopping at nothing to get inside Vic's head, could this mean he's nervous or is he really that villainous?

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      What is the point of some of the goons in team Mayweather to argue straight with ortiz.

Especially one fat one that looks like an alien. Your fat ass wont be the one fighting so stop moving your gums.

How I hate loud teams who are loud for no reason. Can't show respect to the profession/fighter.
      If I were a betting man, I'd say a girl wrote this.

Comment

Cuz' Fraud needs all the help he can get bro. He knows Ortiz is not one of usual bum's of the month geriatric stiffs.

He needs extra help.

Comment

get inside his head and make him loose his cool.

remember floyd wants ortiz to come out all guns blazing and swinging his punches cause it means floyd can counter him and capitalise on his mistakes.

didn't work though. ortiz was cool as ice.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            If I were a betting man, I'd say a girl wrote this.
            hahaha that made me LOL.

Comment

It worked. Ortiz was ignoring them til they pulled out the towel. That's when Ortiz went up and let them talk more ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                Cuz' Fraud needs all the help he can get bro. He knows Ortiz is not one of usual bum's of the month geriatric stiffs.

He needs extra help.

you thinking what you're thinking is exactly why team floyd did what team floyd did.

Comment

Floyd doesn't need others to talk for him. He can do it on his own and we all know that he is good at it HAHAHA

Comment

Because Floyd and his team are a pack of low class animals, if you go to a jungle or the desert's you will see Animals act more civilized than these "humans".

I hope Ortiz sends Fraud into the hospital but Ortiz doesnt have the heart to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X