Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more failed tested do we need for people to realise all fighters juice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more failed tested do we need for people to realise all fighters juice?

Jarell Miller and Dillian Whyte are just the most recent. So many greats juiced. Holyfield, Roy, Sugar Shane they were all popped or known users.

Andre Ward had his name on BALCO receipts lol

Floyd is an obvious roider too with hi IV controversy, failed tests brushed under the rug and 22 year old body at the age of 40.

Manny Pac is another obvious roider with his head growth and Ariza shakes lol

Are you people all ****ing ret@rded?

Do you all believe that Canelo ate tainted cow meat? Lol

HAHAHAHAHA

COME ON LADS. THEY ARE ALL ON THAT ****

floyd with his IV... if you wanna group them all then better group them ALL!

Comment

Lmao UK fans are pathetic now everyone is on it just because one of your top fighters popped. That’s karma for all the lying the coward Brit has been doing about the wbc and Wilder. That’s karma for ducking Ortiz and screwing over Pulev. I noticed you tried to name all American particularly black fighters. Most who’ve never officially tested positive. You left these guys out though. Let’s talk about recently don’t go back 20yrs lol

Hughie Fury
      Saunders
      Pedvetkin x2
      Whyte x2
      Fury
      Andrzej Wawrzyk
      Kid Galahad

What’s going on over there? You brits/euros been pointing fingers so much that you fail to realize your own cheaters. Last year you all spent the year tearing down other fans and claiming UK and Hearn had took over boxing now you only have 4-5 champions and one of your biggest fighters tests positive. Karma
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 07-25-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Im pretty sure most top athletes are on PEDs. Given that you can get away with cheating and the money involved makes it illogical not to cheat.

If its a good chance your opponent is on something and can get away with it then it would be stupid not to seek the same kind of advantage.

Only way to stop it is to create 100 % proof testing methods compulsory for everyone but i dont think its technologically and legally possible.

Comment

Boxing fans are, on the average, pretty dumb. Like Eugencis would reduce the sport's future fanbase by something like 90%. There's a lot of really, really smart people attracted to Boxing; and for each one of them, a dozen mouth-breathers.

Sooo yeah, expecting them to grasp even the obvious might be a little too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Im pretty sure most top athletes are on PEDs. Given that you can get away with cheating and the money involved makes it illogical not to cheat.

If its a good chance your opponent is on something and can get away with it then it would be stupid not to seek the same kind of advantage.

Only way to stop it is to create 100 % proof testing methods compulsory for everyone but i dont think its technologically and legally possible.
            That being said. I think testing has been very, very effective. Not perfect, but highly effective.

Just like there's no reason to be naive, there's no reason to be a nihilist. I am not saying you are, but the point needs to be made.

Comment

All these top guys dope.

I don't know why it's so hard for some of us to accept it

Comment

There's no logic in your post. How many jailed citizens do we need to understand that we are all robbers? Sounds good? No! **** your logic.

Comment

I believe that the majority 50% are on something, however the big story here IMO is that they let him fight after a positive test and didn't even tell his opponent, much less the sanctioning org. Shameful, if true

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    Boxing fans are, on the average, pretty dumb. Like Eugencis would reduce the sport's future fanbase by something like 90%. There's a lot of really, really smart people attracted to Boxing; and for each one of them, a dozen mouth-breathers.

Sooo yeah, expecting them to grasp even the obvious might be a little too much.
                    Boxing fans on the average are not dumb. They often see throught the BS and politics that goes on constantly while a surprising number of so called hardcore fans on this forum cheer it on. I'm not saying you are one of those guys. I'm just pointing out that boxing fans as a whole are not stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X