Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Pac fans who think he quit cause he knew he was paid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Pac fans who think he quit cause he knew he was paid?

i see a lot of blame going onto floyd's side of the plate, but i will admit that the version of pacquiao i saw in the ring was damn near worthless coming out of the 7th. just wondering, are there any pac fans who would like to hold manny to his and roach's words of "prepared for anything"???

Maybe, he sure as hell didn't seem like he was in any kind of urgency. He was teeing off on mayweather at one point and just stopped for some reason. But mayweather clinching every 5 seconds didn't help matters much either.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Maybe, he sure as hell didn't seem like he was in any kind of urgency. He was teeing off on mayweather at one point and just stopped for some reason. But mayweather clinching every 5 seconds didn't help matters much either.
      but roach and pac were supposed to have trained for like they say he just fought. does the blame then shift to roach?

Comment

pac didn't quit.

he did what roach planned for him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          pac didn't quit.

he did what roach planned for him to do.
          you mean stand there and flinch if he gets close?

Comment

Mayweather didn't clinch much in the second half of the fight after a few warnings from Bayless.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              but roach and pac were supposed to have trained for like they say he just fought. does the blame then shift to roach?
              I agree pac should have been WAY more aggressive. He said it was a torn rotator cuff, maybe that's why he wasn't throwing as much. But I don't care what anybody says it's HARD to catch someone who is just running around the ring and grabbing you every chance he gets. The ******s here will call that "masterful boxing." But I know better its bull ****. Floyd can take his win and jam it up his azz.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                you mean stand there and flinch if he gets close?
                pretty much.

Comment

I agree pac should have been WAY more aggressive. He said it was a torn rotator cuff, maybe that's why he wasn't throwing as much. But I don't care what anybody says it's HARD to catch someone who is just running around the ring and grabbing you every chance he gets. The ******s here will call that "masterful boxing." But I know better its bull ****. Floyd can take his win and jam it up his azz.
                  LOL! Another salty & bitter Floyd hater.

It's called ring generalship.

Here, Edumacate yourself...

Ring generalship

The ability of a boxer to dictate the pace, style and tactics of a bout vis-a-vis his opponent.

According to the 1929 Rules of the New York State Athletic Commission, for example, “ring generalship” comprised "such points as the ability to quickly grasp and take advantage of every opportunity offered, the capacity to cope with all kinds of situations which may arise; to foresee and neutralize an opponent’s method of attack; to force an opponent to adopt a style of boxing at which he is not particularly skillful."

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ring_generalship

Comment

so floyd had a plan that they could never defend or defeat? and funny how manny says he started feeling the pain in the 3rd. while the 4th was his best round.

Comment

Working...
                    X