Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is freezing their ass of in Cali right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
    It's 23 degrees in Hesperia right now. I'm typing this in my 1st period class, Beginning Photography. I literally cannot feel my hands at all.
    Hesperia? OUCH no fine biotchez out that way huh? they get all fat and trash past chino hills.

Comment

I'm not used to the cold, it's been ****ing frigid here in Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        I was in class at VVC last night, and it was snowing. By the time I left, it was about 34.
        Oh sheet, you live up here? I just finished writing a 14 page report on painkillers for my VVC Health Class.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Hesperia? OUCH no fine biotchez out that way huh? they get all fat and trash past chino hills.
          hahaha there are some all right ones, but you're pretty much spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
            hahaha there are some all right ones, but you're pretty much spot on.
            out of the I.E. ive come across some pretty fine hoez who hail from Chino Hills, parts of Fontana, parts of Rancho Cucamonga, Corona, Temecula, Lake Elsenore, Menifee they are scattered out there and they got no place to go and kick it and party ahahha.

actually that new mall victoria gardens i heard just got a yardhouse not too long ago right? think some of my I.E. homiez rolled there and said some decent hoez to spit at.

Comment

Working...
            X