Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 more days till I can re-visit this thread and have some laughs. I'll willingly wear a dick on my head and peck the ground whilst walking like a chicken if Fury wins but I think it's that unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      He's light on his feet for a man his size. Very athletic. And definitely fast. Fury is has pretty decent foot and hand speed too. But you see Vlad's 1-2, he sets it up and executes it with speed, precision and power.
      Yes he's a quick fighter. Especially for his size.

He still doesn't fight at a fast pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        I suggest you should keep an eye on body shots.

I expect Klitschko to throw some laser sharp straight right hands and litterally breath-taking half-hook/half-uppercuts to Fury's body.

And also Fury has mechanical troubles going backwards when his opponent is assaulting him through the middle with straight shots.
        I haven't seen Wlad throw a body punch in 10 years, so that would be a refreshing change of pace.

I agree Fury has problems ducking a punch going backwards. He shouldn't do that ever, he has a tendency to leave his hands up when he moves backwards.
        Last edited by LacedUp; 11-19-2015, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          9 more days till I can re-visit this thread and have some laughs. I'll willingly wear a dick on my head and peck the ground whilst walking like a chicken if Fury wins but I think it's that unlikely.
          Do you think Fury will get totally outclassed from start to finish?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Because he's scum?
            That's a strong word considering there are fighters in this sport who are legitimate scum, murderers, rapists, child molesters etc. Fury's a choirboy in comparison.

Wlad might be a gentleman, but you most certainly are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              9 more days till I can re-visit this thread and have some laughs. I'll willingly wear a dick on my head and peck the ground whilst walking like a chicken if Fury wins but I think it's that unlikely.
              I guess that means you'll be willing to post a video of you doing said actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I haven't seen Wlad throw a body punch in 10 years, so that would be a refreshing change of pace.

I agree Fury has problems ducking a punch going backwards. He shouldn't do that ever, he has a tendency to leave his hands up when he moves backwards.
                He threw body shots against Tony Thompson in the first fight, and also against Pianeta I think. He tends to do it against taller opponents, so it's not out of the realms of possibility that he'd do it against Tyson.

Comment

• Odds are currently about 4-1 for Wlad. Seems about right. Fury will likely have trouble with Wlad's power, in his right and left hook. But Fury does enough things well to where he could potentially cause problems. I'm pulling for Fury, but he has a mountain to climb. It's an interesting match though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Odds are currently about 4-1 for Wlad. Seems about right. Fury will likely have trouble with Wlad's power, in his right and left hook. But Fury does enough things well to where he could potentially cause problems. I'm pulling for Fury, but he has a mountain to climb. It's an interesting match though.
                    Wlad is actually evens to KO Fury though! Madness!
                    LacedUp: I think Wlad will make Fury look like a fool at times, countering Fury's sloppy jabs with big rights etc. Fury remains competitive as in he's still throwing and landing the odd shot but it'll be clear who the better boxer is. Very clear. I think Wlad could get him out of there in under 5. As it is, I'm saying between rds 7-9.

Fury4: I don't have any prosthetic dicks lying around so a video is unlikely.

EDIT: That's pretty cool we can tag other users in our posts using @

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                      I suggest you should keep an eye on body shots.

I expect Klitschko to throw some laser sharp straight right hands and litterally breath-taking half-hook/half-uppercuts to Fury's body.

And also Fury has mechanical troubles going backwards when his opponent is assaulting him through the middle with straight shots.
                      Wlad going to the body?! LMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X