5. Edgar or Shogun I suppose....

Comment

1. silva
          2. gsp
          3. aldo
          4. edgar
          5. fedor

Comment

What the hell is up with all the Edgar picks?

Just because Sherdog put him in the top 5 doesn't mean he belongs there.

He beat BJ Penn twice, so now he's automatically a god of MMA. I don't buy it for an instant. The guy is 13-1 and fought b-list opponents pre-Penn. Penn has always been a headcase, and was just as likely exposed as passed his prime as not. He fought Penn just a few fights removed from a loss to Gray Maynard.

I'll say this. While I may not particularly be a fan of the guy myself, Edgar is a promising fighter. Top 5 P4P? Get the fuck out of here.

Comment

1. "The Last Emperor"

2. "Shogun"

3. Aldo

4. "The Blanket"

5. "Charlett's Web"

For the record, I fucking hate p4p lists. p4p is basically something HBO boxing used to promote matches between hypejobs in lieu of guys fighting true contenders from their proper weight divisions as far as I'm concerned. You simply can't compare a heavyweight to a middleweight, or a middleweight to a lightweight.

Comment

hmm. Looks like since I took hiatus, looks like a new brash agressive poster has taken form.

I pretty much agree with everyone else in this thread. As long as Fedor isn't #1 or GSP, I pretty much agree with it.The 5th spot can go to anyone, I guess Frankie can take the spot, until Maynard beats him that is.

Comment

Working...
                X