Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: Floyd Mayweather fight announcement expected within days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A loss would be great for his career at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      lol its abovious its Guerrero in May, n Canelo in September
      Haven't heard a peep out of Guerrero though, whereas we've heard Canelo say the fight is almost finalized. But that might be part of the whole ordeal. I think Guerrero would have slipped something though, he's incredibly quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
        lol, Khan? lol You're talking about a guy who fights at 140? Don't tell me...Floyd's going to make him move up as well? lol
        theres not many people for him to fight (besides manny and sergio which have a slim chance of happening)

whose left? he wont fight lara or trout, if khan wins tomorrow then beats Garcia then floyd will prob fight him. He brings the most money out of anyone under GBP, besides canelo. Thats all he cares about at this point, no one else is on his level anyways so might as well get as much money from a fight as possible

Comment

They are waiting for Khan vs Molina results.

If Khan wins he will fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
            theres not many people for him to fight (besides manny and sergio which have a slim chance of happening)

whose left? he wont fight lara or trout, if khan wins tomorrow then beats Garcia then floyd will prob fight him. He brings the most money out of anyone under GBP, besides canelo. Thats all he cares about at this point, no one else is on his level anyways so might as well get as much money from a fight as possible
            I wouldn't mind the fight if Khan was established at 147. Khan needs at least a tune-up at 147 before a Floyd fight if he wins tomorrow.

Comment

Its obviously going to be Amir Khan. He's just waiting until Khan knocks out Molina in the 3rd round. I'm just guessing he will knock out Molina rd 3

Mayweather vs Khan May 4

Undercard:
              Cotto vs Alvarez

September will be Mayweather alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                No no no....

Even Floyd fans don't want to see Floyd-Guerrero.

More like Canelo in May and Martinez in September. But key point, Canelo in May. No Guerrero please.
                I don't understand, if you dislike Mayweather then why do you keep on posting updates and more threads about him? Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  I don't understand, if you dislike Mayweather then why do you keep on posting updates and more threads about him? Bizarre.
                  Umm when did I say I dislike Mayweather? If anything I dislike his legions of fanatical fans. He's one of the greats of this era. Stick to the topic.

Comment

I'd be shocked if Mayweather fought Martinez in September. Canelo is the biggest money making fight, so that one should happen next year. I could see him fighting Guerrero too, which would be a stupid fight, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
                      If Floyd ends up fighting those 3 and wins. The word Fraud should be banned from being associated with Floyd.

I doubt he ends up fighting them though.
                      No, they will find someone to discredit Martinez and the other 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X