Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all people how do you even know he was burned for being gay? How do you knoww he wasn't a murderer? And if he was gay they wouldn't burn him alive they would prbly cut his junk off kick him out the village and disown him, not kill him. These people aren't as primitive evil and disgusting as the media and other people potray it believe me I've been to africa. just like how every kid hass have a huge stomach, crusty eyes, and flies around them you guys believe that too?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthWest Paw View Post
      First of all people how do you even know he was burned for being gay? How do you knoww he wasn't a murderer? And if he was gay they wouldn't burn him alive they would prbly cut his junk off kick him out the village and disown him, not kill him. These people aren't as primitive evil and disgusting as the media and other people potray it believe me I've been to africa. just like how every kid hass have a huge stomach, crusty eyes, and flies around them you guys believe that too?
      I've provided links proving that stuff takes place

Comment

I don't know if he was really punished for his sexual orientation but if he was thats fucking disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post

Because whenever we critisize a person that is black, we are racist.
          why do you keep saying this, it`s rubbish.
          Last edited by T.Horton; 10-01-2011, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthWest Paw View Post
            Are you stupid? watch some real documentaries. Putting a tire on someone's head and killing them with petrol is the NORMAL in Africa.

Ive seen a village do it FOR SOMEONE THEY SUSPECTED OF STEALING A PHONE.

Africa has a mob mentality, they do this all the time. also they burn and kill people because "i seen him turn into a dog and rape someone and turn back into a human"

They still kill / rape Albino's so they can "cure aids or diseases"
            They still rape little kids to "cure aids"
            They rape gay men / woman to make them "straight"

Go watch some real life crime documentaries from Africa, and they ARE primitive, none of the African languages even have a proper dictionary, they dont have a meaning for the word future or past, only present.

Thats why they dont see why rape is harmful, they cant think about the future

Comment

It's nice to see in this thread that at the end of the day, most posters here are not really ****phobes and you guys are alright.

Regarding the video, what is it exactly that makes people act like this aside from their upbringing? I assume it usually has to do with religious upbringing AND how strong religion is enforced in the country.

For example, Muslims are probably considered stricter in religious terms than say, a Catholic. On top of that, religion in the Middle East is probably much, much more enforced than in the USA.

I don't have a problem with religious people, but this is why you can't base your philosophy of life PRIMARILY on religion. I once had a religious professor, interestingly enough, admit that one should use the Bible as a guide towards morality, but not actually interpret the Bible in a literal sense: whales swallowing humans, lost in the desert, Noah's ark, etc.

I personally believe that you should be nice towards others, not because a religious denomination says so, but because it is the moral thing to do.

Does ****sexuality go against what "should" be the natural law of things (men and women to reproduce, etc.)? Yeah, it might...but that doesn't mean you go out and persecute these people. They're not causing people harm. In fact, they might doing the world a favor as some parts of the world are overpopulated.

Shaking my head at these religious nuts...

Comment

If they beat and burned him to death just because he's gay, then it's despicably cruel and evil.

If he raped a little boy or something like that he would deserve it though.

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                It's nice to see in this thread that at the end of the day, most posters here are not really ****phobes and you guys are alright.

Regarding the video, what is it exactly that makes people act like this aside from their upbringing? I assume it usually has to do with religious upbringing AND how strong religion is enforced in the country.

For example, Muslims are probably considered stricter in religious terms than say, a Catholic. On top of that, religion in the Middle East is probably much, much more enforced than in the USA.

I don't have a problem with religious people, but this is why you can't base your philosophy of life PRIMARILY on religion. I once had a religious professor, interestingly enough, admit that one should use the Bible as a guide towards morality, but not actually interpret the Bible in a literal sense: whales swallowing humans, lost in the desert, Noah's ark, etc.

I personally believe that you should be nice towards others, not because a religious denomination says so, but because it is the moral thing to do.

Does ****sexuality go against what "should" be the natural law of things (men and women to reproduce, etc.)? Yeah, it might...but that doesn't mean you go out and persecute these people. They're not causing people harm. In fact, they might doing the world a favor as some parts of the world are overpopulated.

Shaking my head at these religious nuts...
                I agree.

There is nothing so stupid as fear and hatred of ****sexuals because of some old middle-eastern mythology.
                Last edited by The Hammer; 10-01-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

someone posted this on facebook and said he was a child molester

Comment

This was horribly disgusting. It made me sick to my stomach.
                    IF it is true that he was a child molester.....
                    even if he was, nobody deserve to get burned alive.

Comment

People are fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X