• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is the best british with out any dude

Comment

Froch and Khan are the UK's saviors.

Comment

im a HUGE Chinny Chin hater but cmon brits, stop worrying. Zab Judah is a bum with 60IQ, Khan will destroy Judah.

He is an accident waiting to happen if you put him in with someone like Maidana,Matthysse but against a boxer? nah.

Froch on the otherhand I feel is a little bit overrated, he has heart but I dont think he can outbox/outheadbutt/out-bore Ward. Ward is going to come in, throw 3 punches, headbutt, clinch, rabbit punch, hold, look to ref x10000

^ that will be how Froch and Ward goes down.

I think your best bet is

1) Khan
        2)froch
        3) Mike Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          Froch is head and shoulders the best we have.

It's a shame Macklin couldn't have got the win vs Sturm because I'm worried we are lacking any real big fights involving Brits.

I'm a Khan fan but is an accident waiting to happen. When I watch him my heart is in my mouth. I think Judah gets him.
          head and shoulders above khan?

i don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
            Froch is the UK's best boxer by far
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...ply&p=10781626
            all the rest since Calz have been embarrassments/let downs

this remains true if Froch loses to Ward, because he's already proven it
            Froch had been fighting HOW many years before he picked up a world title?

Personally I think its close between the two but the losses to Kessler and the fact that the Ward fight is still up in the air leave a lot of questions around.

The fight with Zab and the fight with Bradley need to be tied up but you HAVE to remember that Khan turned pro in 2005 and Froch's first pro fight was in 2002 and that was after a hefty amateur career.

On top of that Khan is TEN years younger. These guys are pretty close but when you consider what they have accomplished in the time they have boxed Khan is miles ahead. Olympic sliver medalist and world champion, arguably the best in the division.

If Froch can't beat Ward and Khan unifies, even against Zab you have to admit Khan is the better boxer P4P.

Comment

Working...
            X