Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are we going to ignore the fact that Samsung is changing the game with smartphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] So are we going to ignore the fact that Samsung is changing the game with smartphones

Ever want a tablet and phone all in one? Now you can with Samsung. Look what they showed.

https://youtu.be/kK2W7ErTF3g

I'm buying it.

Eat my ass Apple.
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 11-10-2018, 03:33 AM.

Why the f#ck do people need a bendable phone? Never quite understood that part cuz this has been talked about for several years now.

Its cool to see how technology is advancing doe.

Comment

Somebody showed this to me at work the other day. I'll wait to see more on it before I get too hype

Comment

LG is doing it too but I haven't really had any interest in these. Solution to a problem I don't have. I bend it and then what? I still have and awkward bulky tube. Or, if it's a phone, it still needs to have the dimensions to fit in a pocket. I'm not going to sacrifice certain features (including decent audio) for flexibility.

This strikes me as one of those things that dazzle people, but fail to really deliver on a need.

Comment

Samsung is changing the game? The video shows a chinese company already did it.

Bring back the smaller phones, i don't want a brick in my pocket.

Comment

Phones are so 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              LG is doing it too but I haven't really had any interest in these. Solution to a problem I don't have. I bend it and then what? I still have and awkward bulky tube. Or, if it's a phone, it still needs to have the dimensions to fit in a pocket. I'm not going to sacrifice certain features (including decent audio) for flexibility.

This strikes me as one of those things that dazzle people, but fail to really deliver on a need.
              Google Glass?

Comment

i've rolled with samsung since the S3 but i'm getting REAL tired of hitting that 12 month mark and the thing suddenly slowing down by the day. The last 6 months of my plan I have to take a charger with me everywhere, the phone constantly overheats and crashes etc etc etc.

It happens every single time and I find it tiresome, I have considered switching to HTC as I hear they have more staying power

Comment

Vaporware. Why can’t these guys just show something ready to to buy?
                  Last edited by COVID-19; 11-10-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Google Glass?
                    How funny. I literally typed that but then deleted it because I've used that example too many times lately.
                    The feeling is exactly the same though.

Comment

Working...
                    X