Crawford proves why hes #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not #1 is Oleksandr Usyk, and when he beats Bellew his 2018 FOTY

Comment

Benavidez notable wins are Mauricio Herrera 2014(robbed, Herrera outboxed him) and Jorge Paez Jr 2015.

so to say this win puts him at #1 pound 4 pound is ridiculous.

why not fight a top 10 welterweight.
      Last edited by cg4life; 10-14-2018, 01:35 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Spence would of KO'd Benavidez in 4 rounds
        All that would mean is he hits harder. It's pointless to bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by cg4life View Post
          Benavidez notable wins are Mauricio Herrera 2014(robbed, Herrera outboxed him) and Jorge Paez Jr 2015.

so to say this win puts him at #1 pound 4 pound is ridiculous.

why not fight a top 10 welterweight.
          There's literally not a single person who says this win puts him at p4p #1, and he fought a top 10 welterweight in his previous fight.

I swear you people just make **** up as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            This site is so whiny and insecure when it comes to Terrence Crawford. You accuse him of ducking everyone, never give him credit when he fights the people you said he'd duck, and try desperately to claim he's overrated no matter how fights actually go.
            This sums it all up. Nothing really more to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              You can't expect a fighter to get credit for not only fighting an opponent with 2 tuneups against unknowns in 2 years but also when the opponent was shot in his knee. TC took care of him like we all thought he would. But don't act like this is a good win for him because it literally proved nothing.
              you are probably the least gay poster in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                He's not #1 is Oleksandr Usyk, and when he beats Bellew his 2018 FOTY
                lmao dude every thread omg lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                  you are probably the least gay poster in this thread
                  There is literally no way I could be any less gay than I am in my current prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Amazing fight! Crawford struggled early like most fighters do against the elite 25-1 underdog benavidez jr but then he got into his groove and started to pull away. What a fantastic performance by tbud!! This proves why he is the clear cut p4p #1 in boxing. I think terrence deserves a tune up fight next and then sit down with his team and bob arum and go for the big one against mike alvarado, I just hope its not PPV.

Also I know Im not the only but who else feels crawford gives prime SRL, Floyd, and Manny problems?? He is an absolute nightmare match up for all 3.
                    How can he possibly prove that he's no1 when he's fighting a guy that has zero title fight wins and no top level experience at all?

Comment

Working...
                    X