Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I Finally Did It...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the thread titled and had hoped it'd be about MAK dismounting from LA's d*ck.

Comment

Looking hard at replacing my 4s with the s4. Kinda nervous at leaving apple, as i have several devices.......and never had any problems at all. That said, i want a big screen, and a sweet camera, both of which the s4 rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        Looking hard at replacing my 4s with the s4. Kinda nervous at leaving apple, as i have several devices.......and never had any problems at all. That said, i want a big screen, and a sweet camera, both of which the s4 rocks.
        Do it do it do it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I saw the thread titled and had hoped it'd be about MAK dismounting from LA's d*ck.

i thought he brought a dude home from the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post

dude, it's night and day...i seriously can't look at my iphone anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              Settings / my device / motions and gestures / palm motion on.

Now do a karate chop on the left side, and wipe it to the right.

As for a browser, get dolphin hd. Trust me.

Buy SwiftKey now, turn on flow. Learn and think wow. Trial it for free a month.

As for delivery man, he is an idiot who fails to deliver in any debate. Easy to troll.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

this Dolphin browser is awesome man...thanks for the heads up

Comment

ok...for those that have the Skype app on the S4, how do i edit my calls?

Comment

Welcome to the S4 club. Ive had the phone for about a month now and im still learning things on it and ive been an andriod user since day one. Have you tried the multi task window feature where you can split two differnt apps and use them on your screen simultaneously ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Welcome to the S4 club. Ive had the phone for about a month now and im still learning things on it and ive been an andriod user since day one. Have you tried the multi task window feature where you can split two differnt apps and use them on your screen simultaneously ?

oh man...i JUST saw that...there's so many things to this phone...i guess i aint doing **** at work today...it will be youtube tutorials for 8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by One_Profiteer View Post
                      I'm glad you like the stuff that the self-interest, profit motive, Free Market economy has produced/manufactured for you.
                      Android is open source software that is available for a massively large range of devices. I can and use custom variants of Android operating system which are created by a community and available for free. Nice try but you failed.

Comment

Working...
                      X