Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Canelo 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Mayweather is done, Canelo got the fight when he wanted like he wanted. He even refused to fight anymore fights on a Mayweather undercard because he wanted that fight earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Mayweather had to weight-drain a green 21 year old to 152, there's no way he's fighting an experienced 160 Canelo. If he hadn't weight-drained Canelo in the first fight there's no guarantee he would have won the first time around. It was obvious that the weight-draining effected Canelo quite badly, he was sluggish and his reflexes weren't on point.
      Canelo was trying but could not land anything solid or get through the guard. He was outclassed. And he is a much better fighter today but i still dont know if his style can beat floyd

Comment

Mayweather is a personality now, I'm sure he can make money in other ways.

Comment

Mayweather had to weight-drain a green 21 year old to 152, there's no way he's fighting an experienced 160 Canelo. If he hadn't weight-drained Canelo in the first fight there's no guarantee he would have won the first time around. It was obvious that the weight-draining effected Canelo quite badly, he was sluggish and his reflexes weren't on point.
          Canelo had 7 fights since he fought Mayweather. He had 41 fights before they fought. He was as experienced as he'll ever be. Unless you think, Angulo, Khan, and Liam Smith got him ready to face Mayweather in a rematch.

Comment

D- troll thread. I don't get all you mfers who love to half ass troll any Floyd or Manny subject. Thats a high level troll maneuver & not for you guys making lame Floyd or Manny jokes still.

Comment

not gonna happen. no point in a rematch. floyd will not return and this time i can say im sure of it. if for some odd reason floyd comes back, it will be for a new guy, it will not be for no rematch.

Comment

I think he'll fight again, but I think it'll be against GGG since I have him winning this Saturday. It seems a fight almost destined to happen considering:

A. People have talked about wanting to see it for the past two years.

B. Floyd has repeatedly said that Golovkin is "one dimensional", "straight up and down", "no special effects", and that he would make easy work of him.

C. Well, the fight would be big. Golovkin would still be undefeated, Floyd is undefeated, and GGG would be getting more attention and publicity than ever for defeating Canelo. That makes the fight sellable + I think Floyd's ego on top of whatever else would give him the itch to return and defeat Golovkin.

Comment

You do know Canelo weighed 153 the fight before Floyd right? So miss us with the weight drain crap. Wasnt he 22? He was fine. That ass whoopin would have happened exactly the same if he was 154, clown

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    I think he'll fight again, but I think it'll be against GGG since I have him winning this Saturday. It seems a fight almost destined to happen considering:

A. People have talked about wanting to see it for the past two years.

B. Floyd has repeatedly said that Golovkin is "one dimensional", "straight up and down", "no special effects", and that he would make easy work of him.

C. Well, the fight would be big. Golovkin would still be undefeated, Floyd is undefeated, and GGG would be getting more attention and publicity than ever for defeating Canelo. That makes the fight sellable + I think Floyd's ego on top of whatever else would give him the itch to return and defeat Golovkin.
                    no chance at all. floyd is done!! and like i said, if for some weird reason that he return, it will be against a completely new guy that will pose very to no risk for floyd. at this stage, he is not looking to fight top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      You do know Canelo weighed 153 the fight before Floyd right? So miss us with the weight drain crap. Wasnt he 22? He was fine. That ass whoopin would have happened exactly the same if he was 154, clown
                      cotto was 146 the previous fight before he fought manny at 145 but floyd fans said cotto was drained, off 1lb...........................

Comment

Working...
                      X