No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin - CompuBox Punch Stats

Gennady Golovkin was the busier fighter and landed 9 of 30 jabs per round. GGG landed more punches in 10 of 12 rounds. Canelo Alvarez landed 42% of his power shots. GGG landed 32% of his power punches after landing 46% in his previous 13 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

42% of his power punches and outlanded him in power shots

And don't give me this power jab **** like the Jacobs fight. Wasn't no power jabs tonight.

Triple gift

Comment

Waiting for the canelo fans to say that those #'s are inaccurate,and that compubox is flawed.

Comment

Golovkin looked busier, and stats show it. I was surprised all 3 judges gave Canelo first 3 rounds. I didn't think they were decisive at all, and many people though Golovkin won 2nd, 3rd or both.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
          42% of his power punches and outlanded him in power shots

And don't give me this power jab **** like the Jacobs fight. Wasn't no power jabs tonight.

Triple gift
          Canelo out landed him in only 7 rounds to 5 in power punches
          GGG out landed Canelo in Jabs 9-3
          GGG 10-2 in total punches per round.
          Was busier, controlled the ring in almost every round also.

You don't know how to score a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Golovkin looked busier, and stats show it. I was surprised all 3 judges gave Canelo first 3 rounds. I didn't think they were decisive at all, and many people though Golovkin won 2nd, 3rd or both.
            I was sat with 10 dudes and everyone gave GGG the 2nd and 3rd. Canelo won the first round and then after that struggled to win any round clearly.

Comment

All my points to anyone that can find 2 landed power punches or 10 total landed punches from Golovkin in round 1.

Compubox bullshit at it again.

Comment

Whatever the punch stats say doesn't matter. What does matter is which guy took more punishment in more rounds than his opponent. The fighter who suffered more damage is the loser...Tonight that guy was Canelo. He lost the ****ing fight. This is not ballet.

Comment

Sad. I had 6 or 7 casuals at the house and they ALL left laughing at how corrupt boxing is. Thanks for putting on such a good first impression!

Comment

Golovkin out landed Canelo in every single round while controlling the pace with better defense and offense. I really would like to know the scoring criteria one used to give Canelo 10 or even 6 rounds.

Canelo landed 4 more power punches is what his obsessed fans will hang onto. I really believe anyone who thought Canelo won might be trolling or extremely bias.

Comment

Working...
                    X