No announcement yet.

Now Canelo is a boxing god for doing what GGG had already done two years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    I said ggg arguably lost. Canelo clearly beat Jacobs. All I remember from that fight is ggg looking timid as he always does when he fights someone his size or that does have skills or power.

He dropped Jacobs but he was not that aggressive and didn’t really do much besides that.

I would have to watch the fight again to see which rounds went to who but I do remember thinking damn ggg might have lost this one but the judges sure as hell are not going mess up the super fight with canelo.
    I believe GGG vs Jacobs was closer than Canelo vs Jacobs.

I still think GGG won that fight. Because of the KD mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
      They would belittle GGG as a boxer and call him a hypejob but at the same time would not admit to the fact that since Canelo couldn't get a convincing W over the "mediocre boxer and a hypejob" twice, it puts him on the same level.
      Second fight left no doubts. Only die hard Golovkin cheerleaders think it wasn't convincing. Nobody thinks Golovkin is mediocre either. But he is most definitely a hypejob.

Comment

I think a lot of y’all need to watch the GGG-Jacobs fight again... GGG had Jacobs backing up all night and dropped him.

Comment

canelo=like 27/28 with a resume that already dwarfs lil g's

when lil g was 27 he was fighting scrubs

Comment

Working...
          X