Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez is a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez is a bum?

Last time I check Marquez is ranked p4p #5

Last time I check old isnt a criteria of being past prime e.g. Martinez/Bhop

Say what you want, You are just a hating h0m0

At the end of the day Marquez/Pac will be the same weight less 4lbs

Any ***g0ts want to bet and put their money where their mouth is, then bet... I thought so /thread

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post

Any ***g0ts want to bet and put their money where their mouth is, then bet... I thought so /thread

Comment

Maybe cause he a little bit old

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Can't handle the truth? Yea thats right You wont even bet.

Theres too many damn trolls on this site

Comment

Why not just say it with one of your other 2 accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
            You didnt get my message, im sticking with this account, the last one was 3 years ago. Do your job

Comment

He is 38 YEARS OLD + He is a LIGHTWEIGHT
              Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-10-2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post

The Ban Stick is really pulling up skirts around here.

Comment

Here is the cold hard truth, if you consider Marquez to be a legit threat which I do and I honestly think he wins saturday.

However if Marquez is not looked at like a bum if he is viewed as a threat to Manny Pacquiao, Then it spells bad news for Floyd fans if Manny destroys him. it would be another common opponent in which Manny out gunned Floyd.

So its best to label the man as a bum so if that happens they have that to fall back on....

Reality is, between the two its always going to be a style thing age has nothing to do with it if you train right, its not like he has taken much abuse I mean Floyd if anybody, should have been able to knock him out he couldnt.

People argue and point out some of the recent fights he has had since the Mayweather fight, again Marquez wasnt stopped and has not lost, and those were against fighters with a different style than Manny.

I think the new training methods that he has adopted, his self belief he doesnt feel he lost to Manny, and knowing he did the best against Pacquiao than any fighter since Morales in fight 1, you mix all that up, with a fighter who believes he beat him twice, you have a dangerous opponent especially when you got Manny stating he isnt going to leave any doubt, that may lead to a Pacquiao mistake ( I Believe it will ) and Manny will get caught and I think stopped in this fight.

Dont sleep on Marquez, *****s you dont need to call Marquez a bum to save face.....

Comment

You didnt get my message, im sticking with this account, the last one was 3 years ago. Do your job
                    so you been around when everybody was ****ting on Mayweather for cherrypicking the #2 P4P JMM at welterweight....

Comment

Working...
                    X