Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    I just asked a question. Your reply signifies some pent up anger. I havent given any indication of supressing or criminalizing anything.

I
    Just
    Asked
    A
    Question

And you’re here talking nonsense about liberals getting asshurt. I think you are a bit confused as to what you replied to.
    You asked a question and I gave an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      You asked a question and I gave an answer.
      An answer filled with projections and anger. Not sure why you’re upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        I also notice the confederate flag was also flying in the background, no way would those guys be able to do that now, especially in California.
        I have a confederate flag here in Tokyo... my generation is here for another 30 years... lil cry babies need to grow a pair...

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
          Your a failure mate. Accept the hand you have been given. A sad 50 something man talking like a teenager. Talking about his water pistol marks. Was it a super soaker? Go back to ya shack with no WiFi. Least you can have a conversation with siablo. He don’t gas all this crap you do brother does he? He’s actually a knowledgable bloke. You chatting words mean nothing. You are nothing
          Interesting... mate... you are an alt... you are drawn to my big old kok... I ain’t your daddy... my kids are well taken care of...

Your claim to fame is what? Homie what?

Btw... you lil hoes using language from my generation.... I don’t use “doe”. Bish azz lil hoe...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            same here. I aint hating. My pops had all 32 when he passed too, us Mexicans stay on point! **** how the media try to portray us.
            The media can never hold down a Mexican... Mikey makes me smile... he’s tearing up azz, knocking fools out..

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Your pops sounds like a good man.

Probably one of those hard working Mexicans that ain’t scared of anything. You know the type.

The type that will sit in the engine compartment of his truck while repairing it on the side of the freeway and scale a 50 foot Palma with nothing but a chain around his waist.

I never knew my pops I had to figure it out on my own. Better late than never though, right?
              I’m cut from that cloth, but, according to my pops... I’m a sissy... in my air conditioned office.. with people doing my work for me.. I’m a sissy who complains about carpel tunnel syndrome... sissy stuff.

My dad used to work for Klauers auto dismatlers... I worked there too. That was real man’s work, and I hated it so much... I went to college to avoid that career..

My dad loved it, the grease, grime, etc... I got all his tools when he passed.... I don’t know what to do with them... my son knows more about cars than I do...I’ll give him the tools...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Fake versace is an alt

Hes Jamie_Harris the puzzy who didnt wanna fight me 1 on 1 when i was his town

Ive jizzed on him multiple times and his bow legged dad is my butler and his polio stricken toothless grandma sucks me off like a real good gummy bear

Ignore this guy.
                I remember that guy! LMFAO. Wasn't he claiming to be a fighter? …….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I’m cut from that cloth, but, according to my pops... I’m a sissy... in my air conditioned office.. with people doing my work for me.. I’m a sissy who complains about carpel tunnel syndrome... sissy stuff.

My dad used to work for Klauers auto dismatlers... I worked there too. That was real man’s work, and I hated it so much... I went to college to avoid that career..

My dad loved it, the grease, grime, etc... I got all his tools when he passed.... I don’t know what to do with them... my son knows more about cars than I do...I’ll give him the tools...
                  You are a sissy. Be proud of it.

That’s what he worked so hard for. That’s why he put you to work doing bull crap at such a young age. He wanted you to hate it, but he also wanted you to get a feel for earning and appreciating the fruits of your labor. Work smarter, not harder.

What kind of tough guy flaunts a chihuahua?

I’m sure he’s smiling down right now,,, talking shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    You are a sissy. Be proud of it.

That’s what he worked so hard for. That’s why he put you to work doing bull crap at such a young age. He wanted you to hate it, but he also wanted you to get a feel for earning and appreciating the fruits of your labor. Work smarter, not harder.

What kind of tough guy flaunts a chihuahua?

I’m sure he’s smiling down right now,,, talking shlt.
                    Thanks... my dad died in my arms... because I had 5 sisters, no brothers, my dad broke me down, built me from the ground up...

When I used to run away from fights, my dad made me fight.. now, I’m the man, in my family... no doubts about it...

My brother in laws... know it...

How do I lead my people... we are jews, clannish, etc...

I struggle with this daily... if only GOD would give me the wisdom of Solomon...peace brother... in two months, I’ll post pics of me in India...

I don’t know how my, our/business will do... I’ll give it my all... that is all I can give.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Thanks... my dad died in my arms... because I had 5 sisters, no brothers, my dad broke me down, built me from the ground up...

When I used to run away from fights, my dad made me fight.. now, I’m the man, in my family... no doubts about it...

My brother in laws... know it...

How do I lead my people... we are jews, clannish, etc...

I struggle with this daily... if only GOD would give me the wisdom of Solomon...peace brother... in two months, I’ll post pics of me in India...

I don’t know how my, our/business will do... I’ll give it my all... that is all I can give.
                      You lead through example. Each one, teach one. One for all and all for one.

Comment

Working...
                      X