View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:06 PM #37
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,441.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerthis View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
yea thanks for the inside knowledge. In the context of your post and the one you replied to, you know what you were inferring...don't tryn play it off now.
what is the context? ''blacklivesmatter'' hashtag? I'm not even black and I've banged all types of broads my son. It's easy to pick on trolls and race baiters here. It's fun! and yes!

#InterracialSexMatters&WomenLoveIt !!

don't feel insecure about that! why should you? lol
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote