Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez-Chavez jr 25 billion point give away thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez-Chavez jr 25 billion point give away thread!!!

Its simple, just guess what their weights will be come fight time. If more than one person picks the same weight the points will be split. At least 50 people must make a guess for the contest to go forth. I'll bump this thread daily to give everyone an opportunity to get in. Only one guess per person. Have fun and good luck.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Its simple, just guess what their weights will be come fight time. If more than one person picks the same weight the points will be split. At least 50 people must make a guess for the contest to go forth. I'll bump this thread daily to give everyone an opportunity to get in. Only one guess per person. Have fun and good luck.
    Martinez 166 - Chavez 174

Comment

Martinez 167 - Chavez 181.

Comment

What if they don't release those numbers????

Sergio will be 166. Julio will be 182.

Comment

Martinez 165
          Chavez Jr 182

Comment

Martinez 165...Chavez 181

Comment

Martinez 167 Chavez 179

Comment

I picked the lower weight because I think Roach and company will want Chavez to have a bit more spring in his legs to try to catch martinez

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I picked the lower weight because I think Roach and company will want Chavez to have a bit more spring in his legs to try to catch martinez
                  I think the other way around, he's going to be huge (again) to rely on his "chin" to beat Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    What if they don't release those numbers????

Sergio will be 166. Julio will be 182.
                    Unfortunately if the don't release the numbers the contest is null and void. Hopefully they'll get wind of this contest and gives us the numbers come fight time though.

Comment

Working...
                    X