Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Warns Manny Pacquiao About Being His Own Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then let Manny find that out for himself and fail on his own if he has to.

Arum just trying to suck every last little penny out of Manny.

S hit Pacquiao is about to be 40 years old in 5 months, let him do things his way. He will find out soon enough that it's time to hang then up. But let him learn on his own. He already made Arum enough money, let Manny do things his way now.

Comment

Win or lose Saturday Pacquiao should retire. He has nothing else to prove in the ring.

Comment

Manny is so ****ing washed. Wouldn't be shocked if he gets brutally beaten & KTFO

Comment

Like Floyd and Oscar, other boxers should copy the bluprint. Get Arum as promoter, after he make you big, leave his promotional team and make your own. Proceed to make $$$

Comment

Juu greed is real as fk

This old greedy dusty azz Bastard is clearly threatening Qwackman lol and totally lying while doing it

Qwackman your sooo dumb for sticking with him sooo long that’s why I think he really has dirt on you

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
              This old greedy dusty azz Bastard is clearly threatening Qwackman lol and totally lying while doing it

Qwackman your sooo dumb for sticking with him sooo long that’s why I think he really has dirt on you
              if he has dirt on manny then why is manny promoting this fight on his own without bob? lol.

Comment

The creator of this thread is an ignorant ***** at the keyboard. I’m sure a broke ass loser in real life who likes to throw slurs from the safety of his own ****ty dump where he lives

Comment

What did Arum say about emotion, seems to me this entire thread is all emotion.

Arum is right in what he saying what are you all crying for, Manny needs to be very careful in the promoting side but at worst Mannys purse will fall maybe, I think Manny could do real good so long as he keeps winning and he is against the right class of opponent in order to do that, 2-3 fighter the level of Lucas and he could hype himself into a very lucrative fight with one of top guys, and then retire.

Comment

promoters dont do ****, sooner fighters realise that the better, and promoters will become obsolete

Comment

I don't get all this hate towards Bob Arum. He is not Pac's mom, he is a promoter. Of course he wants to maximize his profits. It's not his job to think about any fighter's welfare, his job is to make as much revenue as possible. It's manager's job to protect fighters' interests. Top Rank is not there to make you rich, Top Rank is there to make you famous.

Arum has every right to be bitter at Oscar, at Mayweather, at Cotto, at Manny in regards to breaking off. It was Arum who promoted them and made them stars. All they did is capitalize on the popularity that he created. When Floyd knew that he no longer needed developing - he broke off. Organizing the fights is not promoting a fighter. Where would Loma be now if he went to Mayweather Promotions? Where would GGG be if he went to Rock Nations or sth? These fighters' self-named companies know nothing about the true promotional job of transforming an unknown novice into a cashcow. PBC had insane amount of money - and where are their fighters now? Sitting at laptop tweeting?
                      Being a good promoter takes more than just taking care of bout logistics. And Arum's concerned about Manny being capable of even that. Somehow I remember Pac's issues with IRS and I believe Bobfather.

I have no problem with Arum being a bit bitter, I understand that. But hacking sure he is not biting his own ass in rage, he is a rich man, top in this business.

Comment

Working...
                      X