Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Responds To Errol Spence's Stance on Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime is PPV Spence’s promontory is his network they can put him on ppv whenever they feel like it

Comment

I beat he won't let Canelo fight him. Spence by ko if they fought

Comment

maybe he has a plan. if hes the goods, there will be no shortage of guys wanting to promote him if he cant do it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Who else is Oscar promoting that is a star or is on the rise other than Canelo??? Why doesn't he help his nephew become a star Diego De La Hoya???? Asking/saying!!
          Real talk where's the love for Diego de la Hoya he has Mad Skills he needs some bigger fights and more Limelight, DLH must have him on the slow budget plan or something.. There is No one else other than Carnenla in his stable that can generate pay-per-view buys

Comment

imo it all really comes down to spence himself to decide whats really best for himself. I as a boxing fan am not impressed at all by spences level of competition or the way he is being managed at the moment. he's already 28 should jump on the big fights and call out all the top dogs cause fighting guys like ocampo is a step back in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
              I beat he won't let Canelo fight him. Spence by ko if they fought
              IDK about all that! Triple g couldn't knock out Canelo so what makes you think Spence could??
              For the record I favor Canelo but it would be a great fight and I wouldn't be shocked if Spence beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                Errol is a cherry picking steroid using hype job lol
                Hey we don't know that for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure...YET!!!! Lol.... Besides what proof do you have that shows Spence is on steroids? Any unquestionable evidence? Or positive tests... Could he be on steroids maybe so but the same could be said for any boxer, especially those with high KO percentages. And to the opposite spectrum how come people don't accuse guys who have never been or rarely knocked down or KO'd of being on steroids? I've seen guys take a beating and not fall I believe some of those guys are on steroids to be able to eat punches like Reese cups!! Those guys need to be called out as well. We've seen fights where you watch and think dam he getting his @$$ whooped and still standing that sh** ain't natural either.
                Last edited by AdonisCreed; 06-21-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Real talk where's the love for Diego de la Hoya he has Mad Skills he needs some bigger fights and more Limelight, DLH must have him on the slow budget plan or something.. There is No one else other than Carnenla in his stable that can generate pay-per-view buys

that diego kid is being promoted by golden boy if im correct he was on the ggg/canelo card too.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Hey we don't know that for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure...YET!!!! Lol.... Besides what proof do you have that shows Spence is on steroids?
                    if you havent learned this about NSB yet, you will soon. some so called fight fans dont need proof to about roids. they know they wont be sued for perjury, defamation or slander. what would a boxer get ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                      Good points by Oscar. Spence should be a big star. So should Wilder. Al Haymon is holding these guys back.
                      Sure, like Terrance Crawford or Loma are big stars. I think they have a promoter tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X