Family Seperation has Ended!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    "impeeeeeeaaaaaach"
    The superfans will accuse Trump of abusing Executive Orders now.

Comment

Godlessness all in this thread. I see your parents failed to instill empathy in you all.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        I like to see some simple solutions and sensible ideas coming from both sides of the political aisle for a bi-partisan bill that satisfies both. I posted one of my proposals in the other thread.
        I don't like the whole amnesty bit because its been done before and look where that has gotten us. For the 1s that are here or want to come here, they should earn their right to be here. Military or Federal service should be a requirement. If Trump really wants Mexico to build the wall, he should have these "dreamers" join the national guard for a fence project. Any Dreamer with a medical or a specialized degree should have to work for the VA with veterans or in Federal prisons. This not only would give them a chance to earn their right to be here but itd show them a sense of patriotism.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Prosecuting these people is a waste of time and money anyways.
          It is. USCIS officers are Adjudicators. With this administration cutting back on applications like the H1B there will be a whole lot of adjudicators sitting around twiddling their thumbs. After the Border Patrol books these people USCIS should be interviewing them and see if they qualify for amnesty. If they do let them go through the court process. If they don't, we have documented their illegal entrance and disqualify them from applying for any type of residency for 10yrs.

Comment

Impeeeeech who, oh Rod Rosenstein, he will be gone by next week

Comment

How they heck did the original white people enter America and later ended up with the massacre of the native people ? Legals or what ?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                How they heck did the original white people enter America and later ended up with the massacre of the native people ? Legals or what ?
                The Indians obviously didn't have good border security.

We should learn from their mistake.

Comment

It’s a good thing he capitulated. His policy was never going to work in the long run anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    It’s a good thing he capitulated. His policy was never going to work in the long run anyway.
                    The judicial costs alone would have clogged our courts and hurt financially.

They can frame it anyway they want to frame it. It was a fiscal decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      The judicial costs alone would have clogged our courts and hurt financially.

They can frame it anyway they want to frame it. It was a fiscal decision.

It’s like no one can advise this idiot that caging separated children from their parents is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X