Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Needs To Step Up - Stop Babying His Elbow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is starting to annoy me every time Spence is mentioned he wants nothing to do with it but hes looking to cash out because he will lose to the top of the division and he knows it. This is the same guy who got mauled by Kell Brook and had his belt snatched away in his first title defense, the same Brook who got his soul taken by Spence that's why Porter don't want no smoke. This is also the same Porter who went life and death with Julio Diaz who Thurman dispatched in a few rounds. I dont even want to talk about the Granados fight where he looked horrible, and lets not forget the Andre Berto fight where he tied Timothy Bradley for most headbutts thrown in a fight.

Comment

I don’t disagree that Thurman should take a tune up fight before a Porter or Garcia but why is Porter chasing Garcia when Garcia has no belt ? Why isn’t Spence on Porters radar ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah but he wants Thurman while he's not at 100%. It's why he's telling him to come fight him with his injury not healed fully. Everyone seems to be calling out Thurman when he's not 100.

As a boxing fan, I don't want to see **** fights, and injured fighters have **** fights. So I say let Thurman heal then he fights DSG, Porter and Spence. Boxing fans are saying he's ducking Spence, but honestly as a fan of both Spence and Thurman, i'm not interested in watching Spence vs some recovering fighter. Then what? Spence wins, big whoop, he just beat a guy coming off an injury with no comeback fights or without letting ease back into top level boxing.
        Well said. +1

Comment

I did like Porter, but he's *****ing about an injured dude. He just had two gimmes, if Garcia is not willing go after Spence. EEErol got these WW treating him like GGG.

Comment

Thurman claims he fought Garcia with this injury. I call bull****. why was Thurman aggressively calling out Pacquiao after the Danny fight if he was so injured?

he sent this message on April 12, 2017:

"At the end of the day we want that Pacman fight. I can't wait to negotiate that fight. Shoot, he can pick the date, he can pick anything he wants because I'm ready to put hands on him."

and I recently rewatched the Thurman/Porter fight and I would've had no problem with Porter winning that. Keith won it by the skin of his teeth. so all you guys matching him up vs Spence next year need to slow down cuz its no guarantee he gets past Porter.

Comment

Shut up Shawn. You looked like an idiot in the ring with Garcia last Saturday and now more nonsense with Thurman who clearly beat you although it was close. Spence needs a fight, how about him???? Crickets....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Funny when Porter actually talks about Spence fighting he mentions Thurman's name and says Keith should fight him

You can't make this up

Errol Spence has these boys shook.

Comment

porter needs to step up and fight spence, idk how anyone can take this dude seriously at this point

Comment

These dudes are making a mistake avoiding Spence. The longer they wait, the better he's going to get. Spence is improving with each fight. Thurman and Garcia are who they are at this point, and I will say Porter is learning to use distance better but his style might not be the best to go against Spence. Maybe they are hoping he outgrows WW.

Comment

The blatant ducking of Errol is disgusting. Don't nobody want them Errol Spence pralems lmao

Every welter out there: "That's a future fight broh"

SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X