Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Withdraws From Oleksandr Gvozdyk Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Withdraws From Oleksandr Gvozdyk Purse Bid

Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Eleider Alvarez has decided not to participate in Friday's WBC purse bid for a fight against Oleksandr Gvozdyk. The World Boxing Council had recently issued an order, where they approved Adonis Stevenson's request to defend his world title against Badou Jack. And, they also ordered a final eliminator between Alvarez and Gvozdyk. The winner of the two contests would then have to face one another.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm

My Guess is he'll be fighting Artur Beterbiev then both Al Haymon and GYM fighters

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
      My Guess is he'll be fighting Artur Beterbiev then both Al Haymon and GYM fighters
      lol sounds good, but this clown ass alvarez is a 100% ducker that dont want none..and it aint happening bc of that

and alvarez and beterbiev have the same trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        lol sounds good, but this clown ass alvarez is a 100% ducker that dont want none..and it aint happening bc of that

how is alvarez a ducker when adonis has been running from him all this time

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post

Not likely, since Beterbiev is trying to break his contract with GYM to go to Top Rank.

Alvarez has been pushing the WBC for 2 years to fight Stevenson, since they wont force the guy to fight, Alvarez has bills to pay so why not take step aside money.

Comment

LOL yeah right - he don't want NONE! He don't want it from any of these savage ass white bois.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Not likely, since Beterbiev is trying to break his contract with GYM to go to Top Rank.

Alvarez has been pushing the WBC for 2 years to fight Stevenson, since they wont force the guy to fight, Alvarez has bills to pay so why not take step aside money.
              dude his management team has admitted that they have offers...

stop the nonsense...this is his issue

Comment

beterbiev left Haymon and Janina suspire with GYM. He claims he’s a free agent

Comment

I can't blame him for taking step-aside money, doe..

Hell, who wouldn't take what likely is six-figures for doing nothing?

I can't blame him for ducking these savage ass white bois either.

He knows to stay in his lane!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    how is alvarez a ducker when adonis has been running from him all this time
                    Stevenson is king ducker. Alvarez could still be walking in his shoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X