No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And what you're talking about is irrelevant.

What matters more; whether Trump isn't being consistent about his views on jobs numbers, or whether the country is actually seeing more higher paying jobs created?

You tell me....
    It's not irrelevant. Obviously you don't think it's irrelevant either because you choose to respond. If it were irrelevant you woulda kept scrolling. I didn't quote you. You quoted me

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      However you want to say it, the point remains the same.

Zero evidence of any of it.

Again gruber, those are process crimes.

If you start getting people popped for collusion, obstruction, etc, you let us know.

And I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it if I was you.
      How many people were indicted who worked for Hillary for Benghazi & the email investigation? I'm pretty sure you think there's evidence of wrongdoing there.

When Mueller makes his ruling then it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Wolff's Trump book going on sale four days early amid furor

The book now goes on sale in, right about 6 hours and 12 minutes from now.
        They wiped their ass with Trump's cease and desist letter. Not only did they say FU! They said FU & we're releasing it earlier than we originally planned. Next step is for Trump to sue. But he won't. He'd get humiliated

Comment

• http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...dossier-author

Seems things are starting to get real, after the fail attempt to change the starting point of the investigation by the NY Times it seems Congress have their attention on Christopher Steele and his discredited dossier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...dossier-author

Seems things are starting to get real, after the fail attempt to change the starting point of the investigation by the NY Times it seems Congress have their attention on Christopher Steele and his discredited dossier.
            It's interesting that Republicans have decided to do things like this to anyone that has credible information that isn't favorable to Trump.

They go after Mueller's reputation, the FBI, the CIA, and now this dude.

I wonder why they haven't gone after the truth as aggressively, whatever that truth ends up being.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              It's interesting that Republicans have decided to do things like this to anyone that has credible information that isn't favorable to Trump.

They go after Mueller's reputation, the FBI, the CIA, and now this dude.

I wonder why they haven't gone after the truth as aggressively, whatever that truth ends up being.
              Are maybe they're going after the truth and you aren't liking the results.

Mueller so far has proven to be an expensive thug chasing after leprechauns and rainbows.

And Steele has been proven a liar. And maybe after months of hearings, we finally can get to the bottom of this. It's time for Congress to pull Fusion GPS bank records and see who paid and colluded with the Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It's not irrelevant. Obviously you don't think it's irrelevant either because you choose to respond. If it were irrelevant you woulda kept scrolling. I didn't quote you. You quoted me
                You didn't answer my question.

You've ducked a ton of my questions the last couple of days.

Please, answer the one I asked you in my previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                  Are maybe they're going after the truth and you aren't liking the results.

Mueller so far has proven to be an expensive thug chasing after leprechauns and rainbows.

And Steele has been proven a liar. And maybe after months of hearings, we finally can get to the bottom of this. It's time for Congress to pull Fusion GPS bank records and see who paid and colluded with the Russians.
                  Yup. All truth right there.

Fusion has tried with all their might to hide those billing records.

This should be good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    How many people were indicted who worked for Hillary for Benghazi & the email investigation? I'm pretty sure you think there's evidence of wrongdoing there.
                    She was investigated by fellow lifer politicians, and while Lynch was running the DOJ!! Hello?! McFly?!

Of course they let her skate.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    When Mueller makes his ruling then it's over.
                    Yeah right.

When he comes up empty, your team will make excuses and you'll be on here parroting those excuses.

Comment

• https://www.dailywire.com/news/25456...mp-ben-shapiro

I usually don't post stories made up of mostly twitter post but this was too unbelievable to pass up.

The funniest part is the bird-brain posters trying to deflect saying the story was totally believable because of XYZ. When in reality their just too stupid to tell the difference between reality and fiction.

Truth is subjective these days.
                      Last edited by The Comic DON; 01-05-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X