No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    See, you're doing that Gotcha! nonsense again.

Let's ficus on what it is instead of scoring Gotcha! points.

Isn't it an improvement that we're seeing job creation and rising wages as opposed to job creation and falling wages?

Trump is overseeing an economy where manufacturing jobs are being created big time.

Would you rather a bunch of Burger Kings or a new factory open up in your city and put out a "Help Wanted" sign?
    I'm not doing a gotcha. I said Trump said Obama's job numbers were fake. You responded wages fell under Obama. You tried to switch the subject. I merely brought the subject back to what i originally said. Trump claimed Obama's job numbers were fake, as late as Dec 2016. That's what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      On of my friends is on Trumps mailing list. He sent a poll out yesterday asking to grade his performance with the following choices.

-Great
      -Good
      -Okay
      -Other

I am not making this **** up.
      Disappointed that Bigly (Big League?) Wasn't an option

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The same reason a lot of posters who don't like me haven't banned me. They love commenting in my topics. Once I find a user has put me on ignore I put them on ignore right back. That dude Lomadeaux follows me around asking for my phone number instead of putting me on ignore. He's in love with me
        You can run your mouth all you want trying to save your 'status' on a boxing forum. Truth is, you pu$$ied out when you got called out. More people have no clue how you're not banned.

You're a little b*tch and you have nothing to say in response except, "you love me."

Mommy and daddy still helping you pay your bills?

Comment

I'm not doing a gotcha. I said Trump said Obama's job numbers were fake. You responded wages fell under Obama. You tried to switch the subject. I merely brought the subject back to what i originally said. Trump claimed Obama's job numbers were fake, as late as Dec 2016. That's what I'm talking about.
          And what you're talking about is irrelevant.

What matters more; whether Trump isn't being consistent about his views on jobs numbers, or whether the country is actually seeing more higher paying jobs created?

You tell me....

Comment

• I got my ebook of Wolff's book.

I was reluctant at first about spending $15 dollars on the kindle version, especially because I prefer Calibre ebook manager, and it's a hassle to crack kindle books to convert them to epub.

But then I remembered that I know how to bootleg.

Comment

• Senior Republican refers Trump-Russia dossier author for possible charges

The Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee recommended Friday that the Justice Department investigate for possible criminal charges the author of the now-famous "dossier" alleging the Trump campaign coordinated with the Kremlin during the 2016 election.

The move by Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) marks a major escalation in conservatives' challenges to the FBI's credibility as the agency investigates whether any Trump associates committed crimes. Another Republican, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), joined in the letter to the Justice Department.

Their letter makes what is called a criminal referral to the Justice Department, suggesting it investigate the dossier author, former British spy Christopher Steele, for possibly lying to the FBI. It is a crime to lie to FBI agents about a material fact relevant to an ongoing investigation.

The move was viewed skeptically by some Democrats and Republicans on the Judiciary Committee, as well as experts in criminal law.
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/senior-republican-refers-trump-dossier-author-for-possible-charges/2018/01/05/ead4585e-f0af-11e7-b390-a36dc3fa2842_story.html

Keep reaching

Comment

Keep reaching
                That's rich coming from you.

Speaking of reaching....

How's impeachment coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  You can run your mouth all you want trying to save your 'status' on a boxing forum. Truth is, you pu$$ied out when you got called out. More people have no clue how you're not banned.

You're a little b*tch and you have nothing to say in response except, "you love me."

Mommy and daddy still helping you pay your bills?
                  I pussied out because I won't give you my phone number? Well I guess I'm a p*ssy. Call me Garfield. You still not getting my number

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    That's rich coming from you.

Speaking of reaching....

How's impeachment coming along?
                    You mean how is the collussion/obstruction of justice coming? 2 guilty pleas, 2 indictments, and a President trying everything he can think of to stop the investigation while losing his already depleted mind in the process

Comment

You mean how is the collussion/obstruction of justice coming?
                      However you want to say it, the point remains the same.

Zero evidence of any of it.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      2 guilty pleas, 2 indictments, and a President trying everything he can think of to stop the investigation while losing his already depleted mind in the process
                      Again gruber, those are process crimes.

If you start getting people popped for collusion, obstruction, etc, you let us know.

And I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it if I was you.

Comment

Working...
                      X