No announcement yet.

Abraham vs Eubank jr. in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
    Its @ 168, Jr won it from the over matched Australian guy Renold Quinlan on his ITV PPV debut
    ... Right, right! ... I was used with Eubank Jr. at 160... I forgot about him fighting at 168 -- and, in fact, I didn't know he grabbed that belt...

Comment

Spike O Sullivan can bang but he was completely outboxed by Eubank before his corner called it quits, that was a one sided beating from Jr and style wise probably the best comparison to Abraham. I haven't seen anything from Jr to suggest he's delicate around the whiskers, the thing that worries me against abraham is Eubanks laziness during rounds and showboating could cost him vs an experienced operator like AA.
      Spike never landed flush, he said it himself. I can't think of anyone of note Spike knocked out. He's got bad balance and abit of a lack of power. But I think he's durability is being estimated by genetics here. It didn't work that way with Wlad and Vitali. Maybe junior will do it on workrate, because Abraham is very conservative at times, but he's still dangerous.

Comment

Agree, Eubank will most definitely take over in the championship rounds and he's shown a solid chin so far so doubt Abraham will be able to put much of a dent in him early on. Look forward to the fight - hope its not another ITV PPV!
        Another ITV Box office outing. Ffs!..

Comment

Working...
        X