Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect me bro........

Comment

Whatever.

I only really look at this forum to make sure that Derranged isn't stepping into it these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Whatever.

I only really look at this forum to make sure that Derranged isn't stepping into it these days.
        Yea right.. You wouldn't do shit you ****. That mentally challenged halal vendor said he was taking over this dump and you did nothing about it. You're a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Yea right.. You wouldn't do shit you ****. That mentally challenged halal vendor said he was taking over this dump and you did nothing about it. You're a joke.
          Take over what? Its essentially an empty forum. You have attempted to establish a presence here in the past and have failed on countless occasions. Pathetic efforts lacking any support.

Go drink some of your **** beer.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            respect me bro........
            Damn. Aussies bowing down to the Sultan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Take over what? Its essentially an empty forum. You have attempted to establish a presence here in the past and have failed on countless occasions. Pathetic efforts lacking any support.

Go drink some of your **** beer.
              I established enough of a presence to make you get all emotional and follow me around.

Go drink your crappy run of the mill mass produced butt sweat because you're too much of a sissy to drink beer with flavor.

Comment

where's stone roses theses days????

i thought he was the daddy of this aussie forum?

Comment

Stones! is omnipresent.

Dan... and Derranged seem not to realize they're both as ******ed and as inconsequential as each-other.

**** it, I'm going to ignore-list that pair of asinine ****s just for being unworthy of being read by mine eyes.

Comment

Done, but not before I left each a fragrant gift - although, it'll probably just make them both smack their lips and run for the plates and cutlery, dutty bastards.

Comment

Dat kat ??? is in charge here. Have you check'd wit him?....

Comment

Working...
                      X