Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People complaining about HBO pushing hard for Dzinziruk against Martinez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...dan/id/5270826

How come nobody mentions how Martinez told HBO he'd fight anyonec he named Cotto, Mosley, Angulo, Cintron, Margarito, Martyrosian, Mora, Collozo, Gomez, Sturm, Spinks, Chavez, Duddy.......... but no Dzinziruk

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    No to Lee, Sturm yes (Pirog but he is unavailable). Martinez wants big offers and challenges he said it himself. Nobody seems to want to fight this guy. They say yes but when it is time to sign it is a no go.

The problem here at Boxing Scene is that some ppl are like girls, if you put it in they scream and if you pull it out they cry. Sometimes I don't think you can's satisfy some ppl in this forum
    ???Pirog is not unavailable, he's dying for a Martinez fight.

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    This is so weak on so many levels.

A) you thinking Greenburg is out to get Zinziruk beat is ******ed cuz' nobody gives a shit about Zinziruk and/or know who he is.

B)Angulo would rape his ass.
    The same Angulo who got schooled by Cintron? the same Angulo who has had the WBO Interm belt (Dzinziruk with the real WBO 154 title) but has got his daddy Shaw ensure that he didn't have to fight Dzinziruk and get embarrassed.

I'm sure you enjoy jerking off while thinking about Angulo in his ghey dog collar but keep your phag worship off the fourms.

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
    If you wanted Sergiy Dzinziruk to lose, who would you put him in with?

Cotto? No Sergiy might defeat him. Foreman? No, he'd beat Foreman.

Angulo? No, Dzinziruk would win. Martirsoyan? Obviously Sergiy would win.

If someone wanted him to lose, they'd put him in with the slickest southpaw at 154-160, namely Sergio Martinez.

Greenburg is very predictable.
    Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    Not as predictable as you.
    Honestly though, why wouldn't HBO push for Dzinziruk-Cotto since both are 154 title holders and Martinez at 160 rather than Mayorga? Or Angulo who has the WBO Interm belt?

It makes more sense and I'd rather see Cotto Dzinziruk since both are at 154, have belts and Dzinziruk would inevitably walk away as a Unified Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Honestly though, why wouldn't HBO push for Dzinziruk-Cotto since both are 154 title holders and Martinez at 160 rather than Mayorga? Or Angulo who has the WBO Interm belt?
      cause HBO wanted cotto/martinez, but arum balked and went ppv with cotto/mayorga.

Comment

Fight Pirog or Dzizniruk.

Martinez fighting A ndy Lee or Vera is just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...dan/id/5270826

How come nobody mentions how Martinez told HBO he'd fight anyonec he named Cotto, Mosley, Angulo, Cintron, Margarito, Martyrosian, Mora, Collozo, Gomez, Sturm, Spinks, Chavez, Duddy.......... but no Dzinziruk

???Pirog is not unavailable, he's dying for a Martinez fight.

The same Angulo who got schooled by Cintron? the same Angulo who has had the WBO Interm belt (Dzinziruk with the real WBO 154 title) but has got his daddy Shaw ensure that he didn't have to fight Dzinziruk and get embarrassed.

I'm sure you enjoy jerking off while thinking about Angulo in his ghey dog collar but keep your phag worship off the fourms.

It makes more sense and I'd rather see Cotto Dzinziruk since both are at 154, have belts and Dzinziruk would inevitably walk away as a Unified Champion.
          Well if you see yesterday's Pirog qoute he is fighting in Russia and then is going to fight in the US against a named opponent. What do you think that I made this up?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Well if you see yesterday's Pirog qoute he is fighting in Russia and then is going to fight in the US against a named opponent. What do you think that I made this up?
            Yes i realize that but what you're forgetting is that Titov has been trying to get a fight for Pirog in the US ever since the Jacobs fight. Pirog could have already had a fight since Jacobs but he was adament that he fight in the US, not Europe, but HBO hasn't shown interest.

Comment

Working...
            X