Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd jr. will be SHUNNED BY HISTORY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating Oscar for the 154 title while weighting 149 is greater than beating Margarito at a catchweight for a 154lb title,that's my 2 cents here!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Beating Oscar for the 154 title while weighting 149 is greater than beating Margarito at a catchweight for a 154lb title,that's my 2 cents here!!
      ummm... Oscar ducked Margarito and its for a vacant belt for both pac and marg, which means jack ****.

Comment

U *******s have no lives. Thread after thread about Mayweather. U can't get him out ur brains.

Comment

Mayweather is the king of boxing, all you know it

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Mayweather is the king of boxing, all you know it
            he is the king of all loudmouths & controversies, thats fo sho

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              he is the king of all loudmouths & controversies, thats fo sho
              Yeah, he talks the talk, he backs it up in the ring. Got a great month of boxing coming up in november, and yet most therads on BS are about Floyd.
              Love him or Hate it, just talk about him

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                Yeah, he talks the talk, he backs it up in the ring. Got a great month of boxing coming up in november, and yet most therads on BS are about Floyd.
                Love him or Hate it, just talk about him
                sorry bro but not always

he won't fight the "one dimensional, easy work midget" without consulting the drug experts first which i find hilarious

Comment

I don't think Mayweather cares about legacy tbh.

Comment

I ****ing cant stand Floyd, but as a boxer he is an ATG imo.

All fighters resumes can be criticised for not fighting certain names, or fighting other guys who are too old, or damaged, or small or whatever...fact is Floyd has beaten everyone he has faced.
                    If u dont recognise his amazing talent, acheievements and skills as a boxer, as that twat uncle Roger would say ..."u dont know ***** about boxing!"

Comment

Until he's back in the ring Floyd is irrelevant to boxing
                      So guys let's jus talk bout these 2 great months of boxing coming up and stop all da mayweather family n friends threads. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X