No announcement yet.

FAO: Fedor Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Fedor Haters

I Admit myself that im not a huge fan on fedor but seeing people on this forum saying that fedor was actually never good is just plain stupid.

he ruled Pride for years at heavyweight, he never ducked anyone and always fought regerly which has to be admired.

he beat a prime Mark Coleman (twice), a prime cro cop, a prime big nog twice and most recently sylvia and Arlovski both past ufc heavyweight champions. and he has alot more impressive scalps to add to that CV.

So people calling Fedor "crap" and that he was "never that good" explain to me why?

Their not even MMA fans. Just dumbass boxing fans who probably don't watch much boxing either, just have no life.

I love both sports but their's no need to hate on either, their's no comparing either sport period. They are almost nothing alike as far as how they are fought.

Fedor is a just an excuse to troll.

Comment

A lot of the NSB-type posters now inhabit the MMA section. Most of the anti-Fedor stuff is coming from idiots who never have anything worthwhile to say no matter what subject they're discussing.

Comment

Agree man its headrecking seeing people discredit fedor and other fighters in boxing and mma.

Comment

To his credit he wasn't cold-cocked and put to sleep. If he had, I might have had some second thoughts about his future in the sport. Although, going toe to toe like that and swinging for the fences with a stronger opponent is very risky.
          It could cost him in the future.

He just likes to end fights on a high note.

Comment

Working...
          X